22🍂

DIVORCE PAPERS......

He hold the papers and goes straight to kitchen where his mother is standing....

Sid : maa... Y... Ye....

Ap kaise kr sakte ho maa.... Apne hi to shaadi karvayi thi....

Sm : haan... Or ab mein hu tod rhi hoon.... Ik glti to jr chuki hoon tere saath shaadi karva ke.... Atleast ik to acha kam kr lu....

Or vaise bhi tujhe to khush hona chahiye..... Yahi chahta tha na tu...???? Tujhe nhi chahiye thi na vo.... To bss fir.... Sign kr chup chap or daffa ho uski zindagi se..... Said I'm cold voice and left from there....

Sid is still standing on his place.... Then he move toward his room seeing that papers.....

He remember all their moments... Before and after marriage..... Everything..... He held pen in shaking hands....

His heart is saying him not to do this..... But then tiya 's wrist cutting ✂ scene flash in his mind.... And he sign it....

This is better for her ( shehnaaz).... She deserve love and care which I can't give her......

And wipe his tears..

Next morning🌞....

He thought to meet shehnaaz..... And talk to doctor to bring her home....

He leave from home early and left without informing anyone...... He reach at hospital and goes to room no. 13 and found it empty.....

He become confuse... May be they shift her somewhere else.... He goes to reception and ask receptionist...

Sid : shehnaaz gill...???

Reception check her register.... And smile at him...

R : they got discharge in night only sir....

Sid become shocked and curse himself to not check guest room of his house before coming there....

He thank receptionist and left from there... He sat inside car and drove toward his home....

He reach there and left to guest room ... Her aroma is all over in the room..... But he didn't find anyone.... Now only one option left.... Sm...

He cone downstairs where his mother is arranging the breakfast table.....

Sid : m.. V.. Vo.. Mom... She... Shehnaaz...?..

Sm looked at him with cold face....

Sm : divorce paper sign kiye...????

Sid nod his head and ask again about shehnaaz....

Sm : use raat ko discharge mil gya h....

Sid : I know mom... Mein abhi hospital se hi aa rha hoon... Pr vo h kider...???

Sm : Varun ke ghar.....

Said normally which shook him....

Sid : var.. Varun..??? Lekin vo kyu mom... Ap use yaha bhi to la sakte the....

Sm looked at him angrily....

Sm : kyu lati use idr..???? Taki tu use Or hurt krta...??? Ya kuch baki h abhi..???? ...

Sid : mom... Samjhne ki koshish kro..... Idr ap ho mei... Hum dyan rkhege uska..... Varun kaise....

Sm : sidharth..... Ik baat ku guarantee deti hoon tuje... Shehnaaz ka khayal Varun se jada ache se koi bhi nhi rkh sakta..... Tu to bilkul nhi.... Kya pta kab teri tiya ka call aaye or tu use chod ke chala jaye......

Said in mocking tone and left from there....

Sid left to his room and call someone to find the address of Varun and keep an eye on him...

He sat on bed holding his head.... His mother is trusting someone over him and that to for his wife....

His cell ring.... Tiya is calling him.... He is not in mood to talk to anybody... So he put his phone on silent....

Somewhere.....

/ remember that person... Who is saying ab maza aayega bhidu.... /

Let's reveal something today 😜

That person is looking at person on the screen sipping her wine.....

Hmmm... Mera kam to aunty ji ne aasan kr diya..... Jo mein nhi kar paya vo aunty ji ne kr diya....... Wahhh anuty ji....

Agar aisa hi hona tha to shayad mujhe shehnaaz ka accident karvane ki zarurat nhi padhti....

Ufff... Sidharth.... Tumhare liye kya kya krna padhta hai.... Ab tumhe mera hone se koi nhi rok sakta........

Tiya ka .....

Someone cut her....

Man : mam..... Sidharth ne shehnaaz ki liye banda hire kiya.....

Girl : hmm... Ab meri bari h picture mein aane ki..... Isse pehle sidharth shehnaaz ke pyar mein fasse muje use apne pass lana h.....

She get up and come close to the screen..... She keep her hand on sidharth 's pic ond kiss it..

You are only mine sidharth...... Sirf mere... ❤

.
.
.

Prmo : leap and a new character....

I know this chapter is little bit boring..... But trust me.... From next chapter... His suffering will start..... Karma will hit him so bad that he left with nothing to lose....

.
.
.