Conflict

*Donnie knocks on Leo's door*

Donatello: Hey have you talked to Raph?

Leonardo: Yeah I did, I think he did nothing wrong, Mikey needs to listen to him a bit more.

Donatello: What do you mean? Raph needs to let him live his childhood. After everything that happened he needs to do stuff he enjoys.

Leonardo: That's what I told Raph, but he has a point, Mikey is only focusing on art at the moment, he needs to stay the level he was while we were fighting the Krang.

Donatello: What do you thinks gonna happen? He's gonna forget all his fighting techniques suddenly because he's not training all the time!

Leonardo: If you just gonna argue about it, id rather not talk.

Donatello: You need to be agreeing with Mikey on this one, Raph is overprotective of him for no reason and us!?

*Leonardo doesn't like how Donnie is trying to single out Raph*

Leonardo: Donnie tell me, why do you think Rapheal is overprotective of us?

Donatello: There is no reas-

*Leo interrupts him*

Leonardo: Could it be, he's feels guilty of becoming a Krang monster and harming us? Could it be that he feels guilty for letting the Krang get the key back? Could it be he got you and Mikey CAUGHT by the Krang? Could it be that I was trapped in the prison dimension shortly after he left to SAVE you and Mikey from plummeting to death?

Donatello: I-

Leonardo: I didn't want to argue about this but then you kept talking about it and I had to make you see Raph's point of view. ANYWAYS this convo is not my kinda vibe so I'ma go skateboard, wanna join?

Donatello: Nah I'm good, I need to go check up on Mikey.

Leonardo: Text me if he's in a better mood, because Raph wants to apologise, adios mis hermano!

*Leo goes to the skate ramp while Donnie goes back to his lab where Mikey is*