The fun begins~

~Smut warning~

Bakugo lifts me up and carries me to our bedroom. He lays me on the bed and then lays on top of me. "Katsu, I love you and everything, but lets remind ourselves that I'm a light feather-" I said to Bakugo. Bakugo laughed and turned us over so that I was laying on top of his chest. "Ah, you're right, this is definitely better" Bakugo said, playing with my hair. I nuzzle against his chest, inhaling his strong pheromones.

"You smell good" I mumbled out. Bakugo chuckled. "Is that so love?" Bakugo asked. "Mmm" I hummed in response. Bakugo kissed my forehead as his hands wandered to my waist. "What are your hands up to?" I asked him. "Hmm? I'm not up to anything" Bakugo responded, while groping my ass. "Mhm, totally not up to anything" I responded to him. I glanced up at, to see a cocky smirk. I hum for a second, thinking through what to do.

I bite Bakugo's collarbone, receiving a groan. I lick the bite mark. Bakugo growled in response, and pushed me up a bit. Bakugo sniffed my neck, taking in my pheromones. He licked my neck, before biting it hard. I let out a moan in response, getting Bakugo excited. Bakugo left more bite marks and started adding hickeys to my neck and chest. "Can't start complaining now, you started it" Bakugo reminded me. Bakugo started groping my ass as he continued marking my neck and chest.

Bakugo hummed, "Well arent your hips just swaying lovely~" Bakugo teased me before sitting up, sliding slowly down onto his lap. He kissed me passionately, slipping my pants off. I pulled his shirt off and moved my fingers along his chest. Bakugo glanced at me and chuckled, "Obsessed over the view are we?" Bakugo stated before leaning into my neck and biting on it hard making sure his canines sunk in my skin, I felt a shiver down my spine and let out a moan. Bakugo moved back a bit and I noticed a bit of fresh blood on the corner of his lips. Bakugo wiped his lip, smudging the blood further, and felt my blood oozing out of his fresh made bite mark.

Bakugo leaned back and took something out of his nightstand. "Shoto, lets play with a few toys, I know you'll like them~" Bakugo said before leaning back up and kissing my lips as he grabbed both of my wrists. He wrapped a rope around both of them as he pulled away from the kiss. I whined slightly as our lips separated. Bakugo chuckled at my reaction and tightened the rope in response, making me wince. "I didnt give you permission to complain, did I now?" Bakugo said as he brought my hands above his head and onto his shoulder. Bakugo pulled off my underwear and threw them across the room. "Say Shoto, you prefer for me to use lube or should I just use your own saliva?" Bakugo asked but not letting me answer. "Your saliva will do dreams" Bakugo put up his fingers to my mouth and I obediently began to suck them, covering them in my saliva. 

Bakugo pulled his fingers out of his mouth and smirked as a string of saliva still connected his fingers to my mouth. "Such a good boy you are Sho" Bakugo praised me as his hands drifted off behind me. "What do you say Sho, should I take it slow and gently or just ram them in right away?~" Bakugo asked me, his tinted gold eyes told me, no matter what Id say, it wouldnt go my way, so I stayed quiet. Bakugo rammed his fingers in and I felt my whole body jolt with sensation and pain. Bakugo massaged my insides while also using scissoring movement to stretch the outside. I pinned my nails into his back as he roughened the pace.

Bakugo pulled me into his chest so that my arms couldnt reach to scratch his back as he roughly added another finger. "F-fuck~ Katsu, isn't this enough!~" I whined to him, he responded quickly by grabbing my hair and pulling it back slightly. "Now, now, Kitty, who let you speak?~" Bakugo Growled under his breath. I whimpered in response, Bakugo took his finger out and let go of my hair. Bakugo unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down, letting his dick spring out. Bakugo's hands wandered back to my waist and lifted me up above his membrane.

~Spoiler~