Monster pt.2 [ M ]

HEY ! I yelled out in the phone cause chimmy my bff , soulmate , the one i trust the most is fucking ducking blackmailing me .

What hey u hoe the fuck u post on ur insta ?? Huh ! Now u be making new besties and betray me like that didn't even asked me to come there wowwwwwwwwwwwww , u don't ever talk to me do you understand , u duckling. ( and and our cute lil mochi was all lot angry over his taetae )

FLASHBACK

Hey cathlyn urm can we hangout to the park actually i don't have someone to go with so . Tae asked .

Urm sure why not taehyungshi ~ i would love to go out with u .

Okie thankyou so let's meet at 6 .

Yepsie okie bye bye cutie .

Well weell after that tae and cathlyn went to the park and had a lil photoshoot and tae posted it on his insta , so it was all ok until he added a caption which read:

You won't get a true best frnd in this world cause , i got the best one to myself , her :)

And here we go our baby was all madsie .

PRESENT

So ???? u , shorty . you yourself didn't get me invited to disney land u know how much i love it but u didn't even considered asking me right u went their all by yourself and didn't even messaged me about it . huh !!! Tae said all bursting out .

IT WAS MY HONEYMOON FOR GODSAKE TAEHYUNGAH !

So what i wanted to go there u know right it is my childhood dream . U know everything urself but didn't even bothered asking me i would not tell u to take me there but still u just .

Ok let it be just tell me already why'd u call me for ? Tae asked as he himself got annoyed at the childish fight they were having.

You are coming to the party tonight right ? u remember it ? Jimin asked .

yeah ! jungkook and i both would be their . Taehyung informed little excited.

OK ! Then come soon . I will be waiting .

Cathlyn would be there too right ? Tae asked to tease him a little .

No ! jimin scowled at him .

WAE ~ taehyung whined like a kid .

Cause she is not my BEST FRND . okk , So i didn't invite her ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Jimin said dramatically tilting his head at several angles.

HMP ! bye . Taehyung hung up the call after that and jimin went on to get his makeup and look done for his catsie and also prepare the surprize over for the night .

It was already past 3 and now tae was preparing for the party . He looked through all the outfits he had but didn't like a single one . So , He talked to Jennie ( yep the bp member jennie any problems ?) his old friend .

Hello ? Tae said with a soft yet deep voice.

Yes ? Someone at the other end replied .

Urm is this kim jennie ? He asked to the unfamiliar voice as they didn't talked in a while.

Oh ! No , i am Choi beomgyu . Her cousin . She is in the boutique . May i help you?

Arh , can i have a talk with her ?

Yeah , sure ! Who is this ?

Myself jeon taehyung .

Okay , gimme a second . Choi said and went in the main hall .

Taehyung hummed when he heard slow footsteps through the phone .

Hello! Jennie said when gyu handed her the phone .