Something's wrong with me

A/N: This is a high school AU. All of this is in Yuu's P.O.V.

**Yuu's P.O.V**

Class was over for now the bell had rung signaling that it was time for lunch. I walked passed the crowded hallways to put my books back and head out to the cafeteria. Until someone had jumped on my back.

"Yuu-chan!!" Mika said as he was still clinging on my back.

"Mika stop using -chan on my name its embarrassing." I said.

"Why? I think its cute." He gave me his bright smile.

"I think your the cute one here. Wait. What did I just say?"

"Well anyways hurry let's go to lunch." Mika said as he grabbed my hand. I looked at our hands then realizing what we were doing. I immediately pulled my hand away.

"Hmm, is something wrong Yuu-chan?" Mika questioned.

I spoke, "Oh? W-what? No, nothings wrong. Nothing at all. Anyways lets go to lunch! Everyone's waiting right?"

"If you say so. Come one let's go." Mika said as he headed towards the cafeteria.

I quickly grabbed my lunch and sat where Mika and the others where. It was too hard to focus. Plus I wasn't really hungry. I glanced at Mika. "For some reason I can't keep my eyes off of him."

"Yuu!!! Hey Yuu wake up!! The bell rang! We need to get going " Mika said as he waved his hand in front my face.

I blinked a couple of times. Until I realized that I was face to face with Mika. I quickly turned around blushing in embarrassment. "I hope Mika didn't see me staring at him."

"Hey Yuu-chan is something wrong? Your face is red." Mika spoke as he put his forehead against mine. "Plus it feels really hot. Maybe we would take you to the nurse."

I didn't hear a word he was saying. "I never noticed how beautiful my best friend was. He was so cute that I wanted to kiss him."

I leaned in with my eyes closed.

"E-eh Yuu-chan?!!" Mika asked confused. " What are you doing?"

I opened my eyes. It took me second to realize what I was doing. "What is wrong with me?!! "

"E-eh??!!.. UHM IM GOING TO CLASS." I shouted as I left the cafeteria in embarrassment.

"W-wait Yuu!!" Mika shouted.

My face was red. I don't think I'll ever be able to face Mika ever again. I skipped class. I was too afraid to know what would happen if I went back to class. Mika's probably making fun of me right now.

I hid in the restroom for the remaining time that we had. The bell had rang. I rushed out of the restroom in hope that I wouldn't bump into Mika. But then I was stopped by Yoichi.

"Oh hey Yuu how come you weren't in class today? Mika was worried about you." He said. In the corner of my eye I saw Mika heading this way. I needed to leave as soon as I could.

"Oh about that, I was at the nurse." I lied.

"Oh I see, we'll see you tomorrow. I hope you feel better." He said as he walked off.

"Oh, haha thanks," I said as I ran the opposite direction from Mika but he had saw me and started to chase after me.

"Wait!, Yuu-chan!!!" He shouted. I ignored him and kept running until I lost track of him. "I'm sorry Mika this is best for the both of us."