My song for you

Description: Mika is planning to confess to Yuu during the culture festival

"If its slanted and has quotation marks it means thoughts"

~~Introduction~~

Kendo practice was over and almost everyone had left, the remaining members where Yuu and Mika. Until suddenly a beautiful girl with lavender-colored hair, ran towards Yuu and started hugging him. "Bye, Yuu, See you tomorrow!" she said. The mysterious girl soon left without waiting for an answer from Yuu, and Mika stood there looking baffled. Mika glared at the lilac-haired girl as she left. A few days later Yuu confessed to Shinoa, only to get rejected. But Yuu told Mika that he would not give up. Soon Mika found out that he really loved Yuu and was planning on confessing to him during the cultural festival.

Mika's P.O.V

I decided to invite some people from the kendo club for a little get together after school. It's been a couple of days since we last saw each other because our classes had to do preparations for our cultural festival. I figured this was a good time to catch up. Although something had occurred that made me arrive late. I walked into the diner and sat at an empty seat that was next to Yuu.

"Sorry, I arrived late." I said with an apologetic smile.

"Ironic how you're late even though you invited us out here Mika." Mitsuba said with a stern face.

"Mitsuba don't be rude!!" Yuu said as he glared at her.

"It's fine Yuu. She's right. I'm the one who invited you guys over here so I should've been the first one to come." I said as I look over at him

"Anyways, what are your classes doing for the cultural festival?" Yoichi asked, hoping to lighten up the mood a bit.

"My class is planning on doing a cafe." Mitsuba said.

"Haunted house." Shiho replied.

"We're doing fortune telling." Yoichi answered.

"My class is planning on doing some kind of sing-off... What about you, Yuu?" I asked.

"Oh our class is doing Romeo and Juliet." Yuu said, sipping his drink. Shinoa and Yuu are in the same class.

"Who's Romeo and Juliet?" I asked Yuu.

"E-eh?" Yuu looked at me surprised at the sudden question.

"Uhm I'm Romeo and Shinoa's Juliet." Yuu replied with a blush appearing on his face.

"Oh my god. What if they kiss?!! I think I'll pass out if that really happens."

"Will there be any kiss scenes?!" I asked Yuu anxiously.

I hear everyone else at the table either choke or spit on their food/drink at my sudden question.

"W-what? No there won't be any kiss scenes." Yuu said, as he looked at me. I sighed in relief.

"Why are you so interested anyways?" Mitsuba asked.

"No reason" I muttered.

"Anyways, its getting late. I think it'd be good if Yuu walked Mitsuba home." I demanded.

"I don't need Yuu to walk me home. I'm fine going by myself." Mitsuba said.

"W-What!! Why me?" Yuu retorted, completely ignoring what Mitsuba said.

I responded, "Because its too dangerous for her to walk alone."

"Ugh fine." Yuu said as he gave in.
Yuu looked at her, "Come on, let's go before it gets even late."