ch 1

In stormy dark night in forest a couple is tied to tree they try his best to escape but all in vain . a man come with his bodyguards and say you bastard how are you i hope you feel much pain but now i will free you from this pain .he take loaded gun and shot both of them his all scene noted by a little boy who is 5 year old and hide behind bushes and he is non of other he is son of this couple. When he saw his parent is die he start crying hard the man who kill his parent listen it and say oh shit i forget about this little bean and say his bodyguard to caught him but he ran fast as he has power .this littleboy ran ran he don't know where go but he ran and reach on main road and see here and there but suddenly hitted by car and faint.
A man in red suit come out from car and see the little one faint he look him tip to tao and say good deal with ugly smirk .

After 18
Marriage hall is  decorated .all guest is already reached .and the groom standing  there  and wait for his bride/ groom impatiently . then his big brother namjoon patted his  shoulder and make him calm .
And then spot light go to door , door open and groom come with his all glory ,  everyone surprised   by groom/bride apperance,  his beauti its gorgeous . indeed his husband is lucky .
He come with his parents near the stage and lightly smile to his groom who look at him without blinking .
His groom placed his hand infront of him .
He put his hand on him.
Plz take care my son he is very precious and beloved to us . and plcaced bride/ groom hand on his soon-to-be husband hand .
They both stand in front of priest in black but one look handsome  and hot while other one is beautiful and pretty.

Priest say.
Jeon jungkook can you take kim taehyung as you lawful husband .and take care of him in all circumstances .
Yes I do jungkook said and  with wide bunny smile he slid simple but expensive ring slid in Tae hand.   And kiss his hand .
All guest just coo at his lovely couple .

Kim taehyung can you take jeon jungkook as you lawful husband  and take care of him in all circumstances .
Yes I do  Tae said slide ring in jungkook hand  and a a tear of happiness slid from his eyes jungkook quickly wipe the tear from Tae face .
And shake his hand to nat cry even though his eyes is also fill with tears .

Finally priest  said
being a husband  you now kiss each other .
Jungkook pull Tae by his waist slowly and place a lovely kiss on his forehead .
And all cheered .

( jungkook the youngest brother of mafia king namjoon fall in love with Tae hyung when he see him infront of his university then he approached him and confess his feeling about him .Tae refuse it because he want to study .he want to become doctor . and open his own hospital.
So jungkook become his boyfriend almost one year Tae agree to marry him .and jungkook fill with happiness . so when Tae agree he immediately  get marry to Tae .

Tae also think he is lucky to got some one like jungkook. Jungkook always care him like he is fragile glass .he don't even insist him to kiss him as  boyfriend .and Tae like it jungkook is perfect example of gentleman .and jungkook also say that he allow Tae to study further and help him to complete his dream . )

Then thay start to meet guest and take photos  .
Taekook sit on big sofa and a yonmin couple with there 2 year old baby  sit with them to take photo but baby start crying .
Baby plz one pic why u start crying jimin say and try to stop his baby to cry .but his baby strtcrying mere loudly .
Tae take baby and try to make him silent but all in vain .
But  there are annoying expression on jungkook face . he pissed of by it .
Jungkook don't like jimin because he always clingy to Tae and as well his husband yoongi indeed yoongi say that Tae is like his brother .
But jungkook don't like .
Finally by yoongi baby stop crying  and then they take pic .
Then Tae kook bid goodbye  to guest ,Tae last time meet his parents and    go to car there namjoon and his husband jin are already standing they hug  jungkook as well  taehyung.
I don't believe my kookie grow jin say he
Heartly .
He is the one  in the influence jungkook grow after there parents death many things of jungkook similar to jin.
Namjoon is strict and jin is opposite to it he is lovely and love jungkook and Tae motherly .
He kiss the temple of jungkook and Tae .
Namjoon give keys of new house that jungkook brought for Tae and himself .
But the thing is that namjoon yet cant see the jungkook house .
Because jungkook want Tae is the first who see there house first .
Then tae kook sit in car and drove to there house .
Way is very long so Tae sleep in the way and jungkook smile and time to time admire his husband beautiful lovely face .

Next  part soon be upload