ch 8

next morning its early morning...
like always taehyung get up from his bed and do his morning routine .
and like thus day passed( I don't drag it further so directly come to night)

it night 12:43
and jungkook was sitting on dinning table .
tae who prepare the plate , his hand is trembling .
you lazy bitch come fast I am hungry .
jungkook shout .
with shaking steps tae serve the food but whole time he biting his lips and there is fear in his eyes .... cause today he put sleeping pills in food not one or two he mix 5 to 6 pills powder yeah while cleaning the house he found the package which jin give him in which he found sleeping pills .so he make a plan..
to run away he don't bear it any more his body is now tired.....
jungkook calmly finish dinner and yawn ...
I don't know why suddenly I feel so sleepy jungkook mumble ..
and go to his room and sign the do come after done his work .......
tae clean the kitchen and dinning area ...
his heart beat is so fast ..... its seems Like his heart come out from his ribs any time cause he is scared if jungkook caught him.
he will kill tae with his bare hand and tae don't want to die this early......
so after done his work he go to jungkook room but he see jungkook is lying on bed and sleeping ..
tae gulp the lump and with slowly steps he come near jungkook ..
he shake him lightly .......
then he also call him but no response ......
he check jungkook perfectly is he sleep or not when comfirmed it that jungkook is sleeping he don't take time to jump from window...
but he met with ground and after that there is gate ( o ) (guys the bracket is walls around mansion and o is mansion I hope you understand the structure)

he also know there is body guard also but today he determined to run away ....
so he start running so after running for half hour he reach to wall he is panting heavily......
the wall is high so he have to trick the guards ....

he start running fast as he can but that's  all is new place for him cause it is far away from the population ...
but he don't care he just run cause till now guards get to know that someone is run away from mansion ......
.. ...
tae run untill he reach the highway but there is not a single vehicle but his eyes caught the PCO
he go there and call on his house number cause he don't remember his parents and friends number.......
he is trembling and his legs is hurt ....
plz pick up the phone he said while crying ..
in his hurt he pray to god that his father or mother pick the call ......
after some rings someone pick the phone
hello someone said....
the lady speak
eomma me taehyungieee tae said
who taehyungieee the lady said ....
tae shock ....
sorry you dial the wrong number the lady said ...
is is its not Kim Wang (take father name )house ... tae said ..
no its mr choi house the lady said ...
choi tae mumble ....
lady going to off the phone but tae said
plz can you help me before tae complete his sentence ...
some one open the door of PCO and drag tae from behind and hit his head with something hard.
ahhhh tae scream and phone fall from his hand.......
tae open his eyes and sit .
ahh my head he rub his head but the reality hit him .that he run away from house , he talk to someone on pco and then someone drag him from behind and hit his head...
He look here and there and see he is on his room he get panic ...
Then door open and revel jungkook.
HI BABY YOU WAKE UP........

,____________________
Hi guys I hope you enjoy this CH ..
Plzz vote 😔😔
And comment about ch