ch 9

Taehyung is lying in a dark room that is full of dust. seems like a basement.
He is tied to a chain. His eyes are wide open and stare at nothing. His whole body is full of buries, which are on display because he is in a black t-shirt that is torn and reaches to his thigh. He hides his underwear.
His black shirt is dirty because of dust.
He is not moving; every body part is scared to move; just his mind is thinking with the speed of a bullet. All his past flashbacks are roaming in his mind. and he has only one question.
WHY?
Why does he have to suffer from all this? What sin did he do? What bad thing did Tae do to Jungkook when he treated him like this?
With these thoughts, tears escape from his eyes and fall to the side.
He has been tied here for the past ten days. Jungkook, come beat him badly, do s*x with him, and then leave.
He survives on water alone.
5 days ago, he fainted because of hunger, then Jungkook gave him food.
and then from the past 5 days he has been hungry.

curl himself in a ball and squeeze his stomach to overcome the hunger.
He roamed his teary eyes in the room and found an empty bottle of water.
FUCK.....
He just buried his head in his knee and hissed in pain when the chain on his feet scratched his angle. But he doesn't care; he just starts crying about his fate. He just wants death.
He is broken emotionally, mentally, and physically.
then the door opens, and Jungkook comes inside and smirks while seeing Tae.
He feels satisfied seeing Tae in pain.
He goes to him, bends down, and touches his eyes, which are dirty now.
Tae quickly looked up his teary face and met with Jungkook, who shined in evilness.

Oh my baby, I hope you get your lesson, Jungkook said, and sit in Criss_cross way.
He pulls out a small key from his pocket. and open chain from tae feet.

He doesn't have the courage to say something; he just lets Jungkook do whatever he wants because if Tae refuses it, there is no use because Jungkook does whatever he wants. no matter what.
After opening the chain, he carries Tae in bridle style and takes him to their shared room.
He placed Tae on the bed and took the first aid kit.
Jungkook removed his shirt. and just look at him with dead eyes.
He then goes and comes back with a wet towel.
After that, he wipes his face, his body, and his legs; furthermore, he treats his wounds and buries them, then bandages them. He also treats his ankle.
After that, make him wear new clothes.

I will bring food for you; my baby must be hungry. He uttered it after pecking his temple.

It's not new for Tae Jungkook to do this after torturing him for weeks or days.
He knew if there was honey drip from Jungkook, or no matter how softly Jungkook talked to him after that, he hurt him and broke him in pieces, and his pieces also broke in pieces.
In the future, it may be difficult for him to put his pieces together.

After some time, Jungkook came back with a tray of food. being hungry from past days, his eyes shine when he sees food. He dug for food when Jungkook placed it in front of him.
Jungkook lightly patted his head and said,.

my obedient pet.

There is a mischievous smile on his lips.

After one month:
Like always, Tae is doing his chores and is still limping, thanks to Jungkook, who twisted his ankle. To punish Tae for running from the house.
Tae still has clear lash marks on his body; it is enough to make Tae cry whenever his body touches the mattress, and Jungkook is also available to renew the marks.

In recent days, Tae's condition has become perplexing, as despite his insistence on dining only after Jungkook's departure, he continues to experience bouts of nausea and vomiting persistently.
Being a medical student, he knows where his health condition is indicating, but again and again, he tries to ignore it.

Taehyung was setting things on fire when his eyes caught the bag that Jin gave him.
He stares at the bag and gulps. He knows there are pregnancy test strips.

Can I check if I am pregnant?
No, no, it can't happen. Jungkook always uses protection.
He said to close the closet and go toward the bed to make the bed, but his mind is somewhere else because he clearly remembers. Jungkook and he had sex without protection when Jungkook was drunk.
whenever tae thought if he got pregnant he got electricity in his body and mind imagine the ruined future of his children, but his heart said maybe for the sake of his child, Jungkook should start treating him well, but who knows if Jungkook will hurt his baby too or force tae to have an abortion?
as Tae is still not sure about his condition.
So take a deep breath and take out the test strip.
and his indication comes true.

"HE IS PREGNANT."

_______________________
Hi guys I hope u all are doing great.

Don't forget to hit 🌟.
Love you