"Back to the past" Ace pt.5 final pt

(Time skip to the middle of the war, and Ace's apprearence looks like the demon one I drew)

Ace was walking through the main Hall of dark mount (the original one) . Other decepticons kept their distance from Ace.

Ace walked towards the top of the fortress to meet up with magatron. She heard that he had a mission for her. Probably an assassination, she didn't mind.

She walked past a group if cons that stared at her.

Ace stopped in her tracked and stared back at the cons. "What are you looking at?" She growled, in return the bots walked speedily in the opposite direction.

She shrugged and continued walking.

Ace arrived at the top of the fortress where Magatron and Sounwave were standing.

She never liked Soundwave, not that she didn't respect him or disliked his way of work. But that he looked to much like Nova for Ace to be comfortable with.

"You needed me?" Ace walked up to Magatron avoiding eye contact with Soundwave. "I heard you had a task for me"

"Yes, that is correct. I need you to kill someone." Megatron responded.

Ace laughed at the fact that her guess was correct. "So, who is the chosen bot? "

"An Autobot, called Phoenix. With his abilities, he has become a problem." He explained.

"Oh, the Autobot that transforms into a dragon." Ace grinned at the challenge. "How delightful"

"find him, and kill him." Megatron ordered.

"With great pleasure." Ace bowed and flew of set to find Phoenix.

She knew who Phoenix was and saw him a few times from a far during battle. He was much bigger than a normal bot and transformed into a dragon like beast.

There was heavy speculation that he might be a predacon as he also breathed fire, yet again, there was so many points that could disprove that, Predacons were extinct, probably the most important factor. He had an Autobot insignia and not a predacon one, and the fact that he could transform, which was odd.(this was before pradaking existed.) Also he was no predator, he killed dicepticons no doubt, but never consumed their energon.

(Also he has the personality of mtmte Ultra Magnus)

Ace flew towards an Autobot base where she knew Phoenix stayed. She had behind a pillar waiting to spot him.

Ace stayed out of sight until she saw him walked out with someone, the prime.

Ace knew Optimus and Megatron were once friends, though she doesn't understand why Megatron is so focused on killing him himself.

She shook the thoughts as Phoenix nodded at the prime after a talk as he transformed and flew into the sky.

She followed him by flying through the smoke of a recent explotian to avoid detection.

Ace followed far behind phoenix to ovoid detection as she noticed where he was heading. The sea of rust.

Why was he heading there? Ace thought. Doesnt matter I have a mission to do.

Phoenix landed and transformed, now was her chance.

Ace flew down and kicked him from behind and landing back on her feat.

Phoenix didn't fall as he was much bigger than ace. He turned around to see ace holding out her sword.

"Ace!" He called as ace ran towards him. "I order you to stand down, before I am forced to eliminate you"

"First of all, I don't take commands from Autobots." She said as dodged kne of his punches. "Second of all, that's the exact reason I'm here"

"You were sent to assassinate me?" He asked though he got his answer from ace as she clawed him across his shoulder.

Ace laughed as she attempted to fly into the sky to dodge another punch. Though she didn't as he managed to punch her hard to the ground.

Ace fell back as she wiped the energon from her mouth. This gave Phoenix just enough time to transform into his dragon mode.

Before Ace could react, bright blue fire hit her sending her farther away from Phoenix. (I wanted his fire to be blue, cuz why not)

Ace flew into the sky trying to escape a second blast of fire.Phoenix followed her into the sky with his large wings.

Ace transformed into a jet, although he could also fly, she was much more agile than he was.

Ace flew around Phoenix shooting him with blasters and missiles. Phoenix turned and aimed to bite Ace, though she managed to escape his jaw and flew to the ground.

Phoenix shot fire at ace though she managed to escape it and hide behind piles of rusted metal.

Phoenix hovered in the air waiting to spot ace.

Suddenly Ace jumped up from behind him with her sword reach to attack.

Phoenix was to slow to dodge it and then felt a sharp pain in his right arm as Ace's sword traveled through it.

Phoenix collapsed to the ground as ace followed close by. She used her sword to tear his wing making him unable to fly.

Phoenix fell and hit the ground as Ace landed beside him, he created a big dust cloud as he fell causing Ace to lose visual.

Ace tried to regain focus until she saw a bright blue glow from behind the smoke.

It was to late as Phoenix got a direct shot at Ace with fire. She fell as the dust cleared.

Phoenix layed not moving. Her mission was done.

Ace gathered her strength holding her arm as she got up. She couldn bearly walk, and for sure couldnt fly.

She tried to walk back to Dark mount, though she only reached a short distance away.

She collapsed to the ground as she felt as if her energon boiled within her.

Her system needed to cool down before she could walk.

Her vision started to blur as she turned to her back. They'll find me, she thought if the Dicepticons, They know where I am, they will rescue me, why wouldn't they?

Ace tried to keep her optics open, though she was to weak. The Dicepticons will rescue her, right? She felt her consciousness fade away as her vision and pain all faided to black.

Noice. Yes, this is how final part of "back to the past" and Ace's backstory, I will continue the story from where Ace and Dead left of so yeah, I hope you all enjoyed this :D

(Fun fact I drew Phoenix's original design before I even knew about predicons, and he used to turn into a passenger plane, lol, but I changed it to be more fitting and i like it :)