The Test

Louis fidgeted anxiously in his chair. He was taking a math test at school, but as he stared at the multiple choice questions, all he could think of was the spanking he was going to get at home. Surely it would be bad, he supposed. He wished he'd studied harder. 

In truth, Louis had spent weeks studying diligently for this test, and he'd thought he was ready, but the proof was in his empty scantron page. Oh, he was going to get it. 

He and his daddy dom, Harry, had this rule. And, of course, it was a good rule that they'd both approved over breakfast one morning, as they'd sat going through hard limits and rules and expectations. Louis had suggested it, even, in a moment of Good Boy Obedience. Louis rued that now, as he sat twitching. 

See, this was the rule: for every test that Louis took, he got a spanking. Whatever points he'd missed out of 100 was the amount of spanks he received. Thus, if he did really well and got a 95, then he would only have 5 spanks. If, however, he didn't do so well- Louis shuddered at that. Of course Harry would never go too far, and they had a safeword just in case they needed it, but he hoped he never got a terribly long spanking. 

Louis tried to focus on the question. For his butt's sake, he concentrated on all the information they'd learned that unit. 

When he finally turned in his test, he guessed that maybe most of the answers were right. All he had to do now was wait. 

A week later, in math class, the teacher was calling students to the front of the room to receive their graded tests. 

"Louis!" she called. With dry lips and thoughts of Harry swimming through his mind, he saw his score. Fuck. 70 out of 100. 30 spanks. He stumbled back to his seat. He didn't let anyone else see his score. 

When he returned back home, he placed the test squarely in the middle of the kitchen counter, as was Harry's rule, and sank into the couch to wait.

Harry came home in the evening. He was wearing a suit, which gave Louis delicious shivers. He immediately felt Louis' fear and disobedience. 

"Hello sir," Louis said, nervously. 

"Hey, honey, has something happened?"

"I, uh, got my math test back."

"Oh." Harry examined him. "I see." 

Louis didn't move as Harry set his bag down and strode over to the table.

"70 percent," he said disapprovingly. He put his hands on his hips and stared at Louis. "You've been a bad boy."

Louis looked down, churning inside. He always hated when Harry was disappointed in him.

"What does this mean, darling? What happens now?"

Louis twisted from his seat on the couch, unable to look Harry in the eye or tell him the answer. 

"Louis," Harry said in a low, warning voice. "Tell me what you deserve."

Louis swallowed hard, and looked up as Harry walked slowly towards him.

"I get a spanking," he said quietly.

"That's right, angel. Go get the paddle."

Louis scurried over to Harry's office and to his large wooden desk. He kept the punishment implements in a drawer on the side. 

He returned to Harry, who was now seated on the couch, ready. He held his hand out. Louis placed the paddle in his hands, and, instantly submissive, begged, "Please, Daddy, spank me."