•The New Daycare Attendants• Chapter•1•

! I got the idea of Eclipse and Lunar being new Daycare Attendants from Fnaf_Baku !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a wonderful day at the Daycare, as usual. Sun and Moon were informed that there will be new animatronics at the daycare, to help them with certain things. It's 3:09pm and it's time the children get picked up "alright kids! Time to go home, get your stuff and meet me at the doors!" Sun said to the children, skipping away. Moon was at the tower, charging. He doesn't join Sun at the doors when the children leave, he thinks it's time consuming. When the children met Sun at the door, it was 3:14pm. The parents would be here any minute! "Alright children, i see parents outside waiting for you! Are you all packed and ready to leave?"Sun spoke to the children, opening the doors while doing so. All the kids nodded and ran out of the doors to their parents. Once every kid left, Sun closed the doors and went to clean up the messy daycare.

Moon had finished charging and went to Sun to help him clean up the daycare "Sun! I finished charging, do you need help with cleaning?" Moon asked Sun "No no, it's fine brother.. could you keep an eye out for the new helpers though?" Sun refused Moon's help since he didn't want the new helpers to be ignored. Moon nodded and went to the door, opening them and standing near the door frame, suddenly, he heard chatting. Moon started walking towards the voices, not caring that he didn't inform Sun that he was leaving.

He kept walking until he heard the voices clearly "when can we goooo...? I'm so bored! I wanna do something fun!" The unknown voice said "calm down, Lunar. We can't go yet but we will go soon." The second voice replied "we can't just rush in the daycare! The boss told us we will go inside at 4:00pm and it's currently 3:47pm. just wait 13 minutes, it's not that long!" The voice said "pff...fineee... I'll wait.." the unknown voice said. Moon rushed back to the daycare, trying to not make a sound. Once he reached the doors, Sun jumped and hugged him tightly "Where were you!? You can't scare me like that!" Sun yelled "sorry Sunny, i was just checking something. I think the new helpers will be here in 8 minutes though, so get ready" Moon replied to Sun's yelling, hoping he could calm him down. "In 8 minutes!? How did you know?" Sun asked out of curiosity, letting go of Moon "i heard them talking, they were waiting for 4:00pm and apparently one of them is called Lunar-" "EEK! I'M SO EXCITED!!" Sun cut off Moon from his excitement and started bouncing out of happiness " I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW FRIENDS!" Sun yelled and started heading up to the tower.

Moon just sighed and waited for the new animatronics by the door frame. After Sun was done with whatever he was doing at the tower, he joined Moon and waited patiently for the helpers as well. Both of the brothers zoned out until they heard voices "calm down Lunar.. you're gonna fry your brain from your excitement." The first animatronic said "i can't help it!! I'm so excited for this!" The other animatronic responded, both Sun and Moon stood up straight and waited until the new animatronics were close to the door. Sun smiled while Moon was just standing there with his arms crossed "hello! Are you the new animatronics??" Sun said to the 2 animatronics infront of him, still smiling " yeah! Nice to meet you, I'm Lunar! This place looks hugeee!!" Lunar replied to Sun, holding his hands and shaking them with excitement " it is!! Come on in, I'll show you around if you want! May i ask who you are though?" Sun turned his head to the other animatronic who looked like him but more orange and black. To be honest, Lunar looks like Moon but with more lighter colors! "My name is Eclipse. Pleasure to meet you." Eclipse responded to Sun, turning his head towards Moon "My name is Moon and this is my idiotic brother, Sun." Moon said to Eclipse "hey! I heard that!" Sun pouted at the mean comment "heh, you look calmer than my brother. I think we'll get along well" Eclipse smiled at Moon and Moon did the same.

Lunar let go of Sun's hands and walked over to Eclipse "I'll punch you if you insult me again." Lunar said to Eclipse "you're the beanest bean I've ever met, how can You punch Me?" Eclipse smirked at Lunar and turned his body towards him. Sun went to Moon and just looked at what was going on "do you think he'll punch him?" Moon whispered to Sun "he probably will, never judge a bean's power" Sun whispered back to Moon. Lunar looked like he was getting angry and Eclipse was just giggling at his expression "oH nO! wHaT wIlL yOu Do?" Eclipse mocked Lunar. Lunar was at his limit and BAM! Lunar punched Eclipse in his face and sent Eclipse flying to the wall.

Moon was shocked while Sun rushed over to check if Eclipse was okay "I'm never gonna judge your power Lunar...." Moon said " ....wanna go explore the daycare?" Moon asked. Lunar nodded and went inside the daycare with Moon while Sun was with Eclipse, Sun picked Eclipse up in bridal style and followed Lunar and Moon from behind before heading up to the tower. "Jeez, Lunar is super powerful.." Sun said under his breath. He placed Eclipse down on his bed and looks for a cloth or a shirt he can wet so he can clean Eclipse and lower his over-heating body.

Sun searched the entire tower but found nothing "...guess i have to do this" Sun said before removing his shirt and wetting it with water. He placed the wet shirt on top of the dust Eclipse had on him and washed the shirt to get rid of the dirt. He was repeating this process until Eclipse was clean from all this dust. He then grabbed his wet shirt and started putting it on Eclipse's body, hoping it will lower his body heat and make Eclipse wake up. After a while, Sun stopped putting his wet shirt on Eclipse's over-heating body and passed out next to the bed from being so exhausted.

Eclipse woke up and rubbed his templates since he was still in pain "ugh... How hard did that idiot punch me..!" Eclipse spoke under his breath. He look to his side and saw Sun passed out next to the bed, his head on top of the bed and his body on the floor. Eclipse started blushing madly, seeing how Sun was shirtless and looked so peaceful while sleeping "did he really pass out next to me?! Shirtless!??" Eclipse yelled quietly, trying not wake up Sun "I'm gonna ignore this.." Eclipse tried ignoring the sleeping animatronic next to him but he failed miserably.

At one point Sun woke up and saw Eclipse sitting in the corner, blushing madly " oh! You're awake! How are you feeling?" Sun stood up and walked over to Eclipse. Eclipse looked up and blushed even more "p-put a shirt on!" Eclipse said, hiding his face in his legs "why are you shirtless anyways!?" Eclipse said, muffling it out "oh! Sorry about that, i didn't have any cloth i could wet so i can heal you and i had to use my shirt.. I'll ask the employees to give me more shirts since it looks like I'm out of shirts!" Sun apologized and held his hand out to Eclipse, hinting to Eclipse that he should get up "i-its fine, but where is Lunar?" Eclipse asked, standing up with Sun's help" he's out with Moon exploring the daycare.. if you want i can show you around aswell!" Sun replied, smiling. Eclipse didn't know what to do so he just nodded and followed Sun out the room "I've already decorated your room and Lunar's room so you guys have a place to sleep at, it's already night so you need rest" Sun said while moving out of the way and showing Eclipse his new room.

Eclipse's eyes widen and he was speechless" if you want you can change it, this was only for comfort" Sun added to his sentence before he got hugged by Eclipse tightly. Sun started blushing from the sudden touch but accepted the hug and hugged him back "thank you!" Eclipse thanked Sun and pulled away from the hug, smiling. Sun just giggled and placed his hand on Eclipse's shoulder

"Goodnight, Eclipse"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1458