•The Incident• Chapter 3

☀️ Sun's pov☀️

  I woke up in Eclipse's embrace, Eclipse hugging me tightly. I blushed, waking up in this position was awfully uncomfortable but also warm.. wait- Didn't i meet Eclipse 2 days ago!? Why am i suddenly in bed with him!? What happened yesterda-.... Oh. Now i remember..

  I carefully got out of Eclipse's hug, not wanting to wake him. After what happened yesterday, i couldn't bare to stare at him in the eyes...not after what he did to me without my consent.

  I looked away from my bed, after what happened yesterday was bad enough and adding a shirtless Eclipse on my bed wasn't gonna help. I was about to walk out of my room, hoping he doesn't wake up-

  "Sun...?"

  Well speak of the devil. "Oh. I see you're awake, get a shirt on before our shift." I replied to him "where ya going Sunshine..~" Eclipse asked me flirtatiously "I'm going to ready the daycare. Now get up and get dressed- also don't call me that, my name is Sun." I responded.

  Eclipse looked kinda confused from my response.. but I don't blame him "what's with the sudden change of attitude-?" Eclipse asked me. I stared at him with a blank face "don't want to talk about it, especially with you." After i replied to his question, i walked away and closed the door behind me.

  ☀️ Eclipse's pov🌙

   "don't want to talk about it, especially with you." Sun replied to me with a blank face, walking away and closing the door behind him. Did i do something wrong...? Was he just in a bad mood..? Well, Sun is right. I need to get ready for our shift..

  I grabbed my shirt and put it on quickly before heading out the door. I looked all over for Sun but i didn't see him anywhere- "Hey brother!!" I heard a squeaky voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Lunar "hey bro, excited for today?" I asked Lunar.

  Lunar just jumped up and down excitedly "YES!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HELP MOON! HE'S SO NICE!" He yelled out. I was glad Moon was treating my brother well.."well, i have to find Sun for our shift, you go hang out with Moon or something-" "YAY!" I got interrupted by Lunar running off.

  I just giggled from his cute behavior and went to find Sun, hoping he's better now. I still don't know what i did, I'll have to ask him!

  I walked around the massive Daycare, trying to find Sun. After a few minutes, i finally found Sun in the Arts & Crafts corner! I walked up to him, hoping he's not mad "Sun! There you are! I finally found you!" I shouted, putting my hand on his shoulder.

  He seems surprised by the sudden touch so i just took my hand off.. "Jesus, Eclipse! Don't do that!" Sun yelled "why are you here? The children come in an hour and a half." Sun completed his sentence.

  I sighed "Did i do something wrong...? You're acting different.." I asked him, worried for his response. Sun looked a bit tensed by that question "y-you don't have to answer if you don't want to!-" i added to my sentence, hoping to make him feel a bit comfortable.

  "... remember last night?" He asked me. I got confused before having a flashback of last night's fun. I blushed immediately from remembering that-"I'M SO SORRY! I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME THEN!"I apologized, bowing down multiple times.

  Sun flinched from my loud voice but smiled a bit "don't worry about it...just ask for my consent next time, okay?~", Sun responded. I blushed a bit, the words 'next time' playing over and over in my head.

  "W-what do you mean by next time...?" I asked him nervously. Sun suddenly blushed and put his hands over his face "I-I MEAN- Y-YOU KNOW I-IF-" Sun kept stuttering, making me giggle a bit.