<Phone Number>

"W-wait! C-can I have your phone number?"

|                                                                                                                    |

"Uhm, so, can I uhm have your order please?" Muichiro muttered awkwardly.

"Ha-Hai, can I please have the menu..?"

"... Here."

Muichiro reached into his huge pocket, took out the menu, and gave it to Nezuko awkwardly.

Nezuko handed the menu to Aoi first. Her expression said HELP ME!

"Oooh! Oh uhm..." Aoi flipped the pages over and over until she found— 

"Can I please have a mango milk tea? Arigatou!"

Aoi smiled then gave the menu to Nezuko.

Nezuko turned to the first page hurriedly, choosing the first option she saw— 

"Can I please have a classical milk tea?! Oh I uhm..."

"No worries!" It was like Muichiro knew what she was thinking. "Classical milk tea? Sure!"

Muichiro smiled again in a way that made Nezuko's heart flutter, then went back to the front desk to explain the orders.

Nezuko stared at Muichiro nonstop until Aoi nudged her with her elbow.

"Girl~ Is he your first love or somethin'? Ooooooooh~"

"Uhm no?"

"Are you sure—" 

Aoi's phone rang.

Everyone in the room stared at Aoi.

Aoi was so embarrassed she ran out of the shop and gave Nezuko an apologetic smile. "Gomen," She mouthed.

It was only Nezuko herself now.

She took out her computer in her bag, planning to read some Wattpad stories. 

"Otto, excuse me, your orders are ready!"

Nezuko looked up and found Muichiro holding their orders.

"Oh! Gomenasai. Arigatougozaimasu!" Nezuko smiled shyly.

For a second Muichiro and Nezuko just stared into each other's eyes until Muichiro broke the silence.

"Umm, I think I have to go back to prepare orders. Gomen!"

"Oh, hai! Sayonara! Arigatou!"

Muichiro nodded, smiled and left.

 After five minutes of waiting, Aoi finally came back into the store.

"Gomenasai, it was a call from Inosuke. He likes to talk nonstop on the phone."

"Meh it's okay."

Aoi yawned. 

"Do you wanna go back? I'm kinda tired."

"Hai...."

 Aoi and Nezuko went to the front desk and payed. Then they proceeded to leave. 

But someone called out to Nezuko. They turned around. It was Muichiro.

"W-wait! C-can I please have your phone number?"

Hello~! Thank you all so much for reading.  I couldn't have gone with this chapter without you guys! Please vote! TYSMMM!!

BYE! 

-Diamond ♥♥♥

TO BE CONTINUED— We will try to update soon! Sorry we both have tests checkins and we're BUSY. Thank you for understanding!