<Get her back>

"Dude? That is just stupid. You have to get her back."

|                                                                                                                   |

Muichiro didn't turned back as he slammed the kitchen door hard. If the door's alive it would be literally screaming OOOOW! as Muichiro left Nezuko numb there, alone. 

Well, not technically alone.

"Nezuko-chan?" Someone whispered, putting a hand on her shoulder as unstoppable tears streamed down Nezuko's face. She turned around. It was Zenitsu, looking at her with worry in his eyes.

She pulled away, fighting the tears that's about to burst all out. She swallowed hard, gave Zenitsu a weak smile and said, "I... I'm going home. I'll see you later at school!" Zenitsu doesn't go to the same school as Nezuko, but she just wanted to get out of there. Away from Muichiro. Away from everything.

She felt guilt swarm inside all around her. Oh no, she thought.  This is going terribly wrong. 

I FINALLY HAVE A F*ING GOOD LIFE AND NOW GUESS WHAT! RUINED!!! RUINED!!!

The rain started pouring again. This time Nezuko didn't have an umbrella. Even if she did, she wouldn't have used it at all. It was just all numb.

When she finally reached her dormitory, she stumbled into the room without wiping the rain off her. She didn't care about anything at that moment.

"Nezuko-chan- Nezuko-chan?" Aoi looked at Nezuko suspiciously. What happened? This AGAIN?

Nezuko didn't turn back as she slammed the door of her room. Aoi frowned.

Muichiro went back to the kitchen, leaned on the wall as he stared off into space. He kind of regrets what he did to Nezuko.

She must be sad right now, Muichiro thought then quickly shook his head. No, I am the one who pushed her away myself. But it just doesn't make sense anymore. 

Muichiro bunked his head on the table, making a loud "thud" noise."OWWW!" He moaned.

"Ayo, Ottoto-san," Yuichiro called out behind Muichiro. "What happened?" He asked. "Is it about your tiny Nezuko-chan~?" He smirked. But when Muichiro flinched at the name of Nezuko, he knew that something is obviously wrong. Very wrong.

Muichiro punched the wall hard then told everything that has happened with him and Nezuko.

Yuichiro frowned more and more as the story continued. Then he just interrupted Muichiro. 

"Dude? That is just stupid. You have to get her back."

Heyy y'all! Thank you for reading till this chapter! Pheww please vote! UwU. 

Anyways a tiny spoiler: There would soon be a turning point between Nezuko and Muichiro. Please enjoy our stories! We worked very hard on each story. The next chapter will be written my Emerald! Look out for it! <333

—Diamond ♥♥♥