𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘡𝘌𝘙𝘖

[ slight nsfw. viewer discretion advised. ]

A VERY frustrated young girl sped walked through the halls, her heels clicking with every step she took. beside her was a tall male who was slightly bent over while walking with her, since she was holding onto his ear. he had his hand wrapped around her wrist, pain expressed his facial features.

the first day back to school. FIRST DAY, AND YOU ALREADY GOT IN TROUBLE. ❞ she sighed heavily, jerking him downwards, making him yelp from the sudden action.

y-yumaa! let go already! i understand you're mad, but you don't have to pull my ear so damn hard!! ❞ the male expressed to his older sister. he was a second year at karasuno high, while she was a third year. the two were very popular because of their looks and smart thinking, making them the students with the highest grades in the school.

the small female huffed in disappointment, still dragging her younger brother by the ear. once they were at their destination, she kicked open the door with her heel, storming in.

daichi! suga! get your damn boyfriend! ❞ she yelled out, alerting the whole gym of their presence. she pushed her brother into the gym before walking over to the two third years.

daichi and suga's attention switched from the two first years to the woman stomping their way. they looked behind her, laughing at [ name ]'s state, to which he just bent over in pain, rubbing his ear.

yuma had explained what happened to [ name ], her hand on her hip. tanaka quickly ran over to [ name ], hugging him in an instant.

[ nickname ]! my baby boy!! ❞ he yelled, gaining the attention of the two first years, them watching tanaka and [ name ]'s interaction.

[ name ] had stood up fully, wrapping his arms around tanaka's head, his head being on his stomach. the first years' eyes widened as they watched [ name ]'s figure, him being a whole 7'5.

wh-whaaaa.. h-how're you so.. tall!? ❞ a boy with orange hair exclaimed, walking around the taller boy, examining his physique. the other boy with dark blue hair stared at the males face, a small tint of blush forming on his cheeks as he realized how attractive the male was.

[ name ] chuckled and played with tanaka's face, to which he absolutely loved, his cheeks were very hot. ❝ i uhm.. i don't know, growth spurt i suppose. ❞ he smiled with his eyes closed. ❝ would you mind telling me your names? ❞ he asked the two first years, to which they responded eagerly. the three of them made small talk while the third years were discussing some things.

don't worry yuma, we'll keep an eye on him. and by the looks of it, the new ones have become fond of him already. ❞ sugawara said with a smile on his face, looking over at the four boys, hinata jumping up and down while talking. sugawara wouldn't say it out loud, but he gave a look to daichi that only the two of them would understand, and it seemed like daichi nodded his head in response.

the two boys waved to yuma, watching her walk out of the gym. daichi had sighed quietly, turning in the direction of the four boys. he walked over to them, going to tanaka. he tried to pry the male off of [ name ].

tanaka, let go, we want to hug him too. ❞ daichi said, failing to get him off. tanaka denied him, explaining how he hasn't gotten to hug the male all summer, which wasn't true, they met up a few days ago, the entire crew. daichi sighed once more, giving up. he faced kageyama and hinata, explaining something to them.