𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌

six twenty-eight a.m., [ name ] just now getting to the gym. he really wasn't a morning person, and he one-hundred percent slept through his alarm. he rubbed his eyes tiredly as he walked in, making sure to duck his head before closing the door. he yawned as he tiredly opened his arms, waiting for the shaved head male to tackle him into a hug.

i'm here-- oof! ❞ he wheezed slightly as he felt tanaka's body collide with his, hurting his stomach a little. tanaka had chewed his ear off, being angry as he questioned the taller male why he wasn't here.

naka, you know i'm not a morning person. ❞ he explained, to which tanaka just huffed. [ name ] shifted his attention to the two first years, who were already staring at him. they quickly diverted their attention elsewhere.

[ name ] sighed lightly and let go of tanaka, walking over to the two. ❝ so, how's the first day of training going? ❞ he asked, putting his hands on his hips as he smiled.

kageyama just scoffed, turning to face his upperclassman, to which he had to break nearly half of his neck to look up at. ❝ this stupid idiot doesn't know how to receive correctly! ❞ he exclaimed, an annoyed aura surrounding him.

hinata jumped up from being face down on the floor, his brows furrowed as he pointed his finger at kageyama. ❝ there isn't much time left! he won't ever let me spike, it's not fair! ❞ he yelled at kageyama for his actions, making kageyama say another one of his snarky remarks back at the smaller boy.

tanaka walked over to the three, explaining to the first years that if daichi found out about the morning practice, they'd be in huge trouble. ❝ it'd be bad for me if he found out, which is why we gotta be careful. eh-- not that i'm scared of him or anything though! ❞ he quickly got defensive, sweat dripping down his face.

[ name ] snickered at this before grabbing tanaka, putting him in a head lock and rubbing his knuckles against the others head. ❝ yeaahh, tanaka-san is totally not scared of daichi whatsoever ❞ he said in a sarcastic tone, bursting into laughter as tanaka cursed him out.

[ name ] stepped in and explained to the first years about their form and what they could do better. he picked up a ball and was about to show the boys an example-- until the door to the gym suddenly opened, a grey haired male walking in.

aha! morning practice, huh? i knew it. ❞ sugawara happily walked in, walking to [ name ]. the taller male bent down, having sugawara kiss him on the cheek. [ name ] smiled warmly, standing straight again.

tanaka was baffled, asking how the third year knew they were here in the first place. ❝ it was so obvious, you were acting so weird yesterday, tanaka. you're always barely on time but yesterday you asked to be in charge of opening the lock. ❞ the grey head explained, putting on his gym shoes.

tanaka was in pure shock, questioning whether his motives were that obvious to point out. [ name ] had chuckled, agreeing with the third year on how obvious tanaka could be. sugawara reassured tanaka that he wasn't going to tell daichi a thing, and said he was also here to help.

plus, not only is it thrilling to be doing this, since it's like some secret training, i get to see [ nickname ]. ❞ sugawara had walked over to the male once again, clinging to him immediately. [ name ] smiled, his teeth showing as he hugged him.