Ⅰ.0 Intruductions

Sakura High School is a competitive college where many talented students have graduated. And of course, every school has its hierarchy. It might be sections ranking and all. However, this school only cared about a student's intelligence and potential, or aptitude, and thus its rankings are stirred.

Being placed in the top 10 meant royalty. and the two top ranking students, Micheal and Kenji, were both in first place in their own talents. Kenji Miyakamura's intelligence, being the first in, has made way for contests worldwide. Even if his department was Stem(vet) He would still be chosen to present as his school.

And, Mike, or Michael, is ranked first in the sport department; he mainly plays volleyball, and when growing up, he discovered that he always had a natural talent for athletics. Which led him to play in different countries as a kid. And because his family was a wealthy family this made it easier to travel around for competitions.

When competitions flooded, Ken was the "pride and joy" of the school. And though being an orphan made it difficult for him to get into such a prestigious school, working hard as a student paid off. Since he had always been referred to as "genius" when he was younger, obtaining a scholarship wasn't difficult.

As a junior, he was an outcast in the his department, but as the semesters went by, he continuously advanced to the top. Ken was the envy of his peers, and despite his lack of privilege and status, he achieved great status afterwards.

As he was a quiet student and, most of the time, the class president, all of his classmates had deep respect for him. Everything was simple: study and sleep. However, when a certain "someone" transferred in, the sports rankings were in shambles, and so were his brain cells.

. . .

"Kenji!!" Mike carelessly shouted in the halls and ran to Kenji's face. "How are you even here? ""Aren't you supposed to be training today?" "Yeah.., but it's currently our break," he said nervously. "Please don't tell me you snuck out, and please do get out in front of my locker." "Kenjieeeeee.. they've been training us for hours, plus. They like you. Can you please help me?" he said, dragging the e.

"No, I will not save your ass again, plus this was the exact reason your training time was doubled. and do also stop calling me Kenjie; it's Kenji." kenji sighed. "Kenjie!" he giggled, and he ran as fast as he could.

He locked his locker, covered his face with a book, and started to scream internally. "Fuuuuuuuuuck..." He was in love. with his academic rival, his first ever first friend, and his best friend. His heart raced and his head spun every time he saw this stupid guy smile.

Call him "Umaasa," but he felt as if Mike's smile was different around him. or that he was really just hoping that someone might actually like him.

Fin. (-496 words.)