Ⅰ. Gleaming eyes

He had always possessed a keen eye, and his observations are mostly right, except for this one.

First impressions are the most important for him, and when he first saw him, he knew he would never talk to him. This rando guy randomly transferred in the middle of the semester, but none of that really made him think it was his business.

This guy was the literal hot topic of the whole school, with rumors of "stunning, beautiful green eyes and long, dirty blonde hair." He didn't care that this guy was handsome, but it annoyed him how even in libraries they had to scream about him. Don't people even study in libraries anymore? followed by a groan.

He was annoyed, but the bell rang, meaning the break was over. He sighed and stood up to get to his locker. He wasn't really shocked that, for some reason, this guy was in their building instead of his own building, but the thing that annoyed him was that the people surrounding him were blocking his way.

He glanced at this guy and realized that his smile didn't even reach his eyes. He didn't bother to care and excused himself on his way to the locker, but instead ended up bumping into this rando. Both of their eyes met each other. "How beautiful," he thought as he didn't even care to blink. Both of their eyes had a gleam in them. He could get lost in those eyes for all he cares. Rationality came over him, and he realized his face was too close to his own and soon made an apology. He quickly moved to go and get his textbooks for his following class.

, , ,

When he finally entered the classroom, he was a bit late, but thankfully, the professor was also running late, so he was able to slip in unnoticed After a few moments, the professor came in and began the lesson; however, he was still a bit distracted by the strange encounter with the rando. Surprisingly, the rumors were true; he truly had dirty blonde hair and gorgeous eyes, but he seemed aloof and distant, even though he knew he had to focus on the class instead of on his curiosity, so he tried to pay attention as best he could.

He couldn't shake the feeling of curiosity and found himself daydreaming about the rando. After the class was over, he thought about finding this rando, but his dignity and rationality strongly decided against it.

He left the classroom, still in a bit of a daze. He was truly confused as to what had come over him; he had never felt such a strong urge to find out about someone before. He soon realized that the mystery of the rando was what captivated him so deeply He wasn't sure why he had become so interested in the rando, but he knew that he should just mind his business and try to forget about him.

Fin. (-498 words)