Chapter 13

Ringo kisses me back softly and moves into the room kicking the door closed, making me jump. "I'm sorry love." He looks down at me. "It's fine." I kiss him again. He mumbles against my lips. "Poppie-... Are- you sure?" He continues kissing me. "Just shush, I am." I pant and he kisses my neck which makes me gasp.

He sucks on my neck, swirling his tongue around and leaving hickeys. I hold his back, trying to pull off his shirt and he picks me up and lays me on the bed.

"Is there any boundaries?" He asks me. I look at him. "I-" I sigh. "I know it sounds weird but- but can you treat it like you're taking my virginity?" I tear up. He wipes my tears. "Of course darling, why? May I ask."

"It's just- everyone's first time was special... Mine- it- it was William and I didn't want to do it.. he-he-"

"Hey, it's okay, don't bother telling me all that. I'll make it special for ye." He strokes my hair and I nod. He smiles and kisses my cheek and starts undoing the buttons of my shirt and watches me.

*************

"Was that special enough for ye?" He pants as he draws circles on my shoulder and I nod. "Thank you." I sit up. He looks at me. "I only want to make you happy."

"You don't have to bother." I say and get up. "Ay where ye going?" He sits up. "I- you're finished having sex with me so-"

"Doesn't mean ye have to leave." He looks at me. I look at the scar on his stomach. "But William.."

He looks down and covers his scar with the duvet. "Well I'm not William. It's all about the aftercare my love." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the bed. I giggle weakly. "Oh I like the sound of that." He sits back and holds onto me. "Really?" I pull a face. "I barely hear ye laugh." He looks down at me. "Because there's nothing to laugh about." I sigh and look at him. "Well ye got me now, the funny Beatle." He giggles. "I don't have you Ritch.. this was just sex. It doesn't mean anything." I get up and grab my stuff and leave the room.

Ringo hadn't left his room for hours and I assumed he went to bed so I retired to my room. Part of me felt horrible for what I did but it was what I was meant to do. He wanted sex, I gave it to him. There is nothing more I can give, I have to marry William.