ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴛ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴘʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴘ*ʀɴ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏꜱ

[Evening]

Y/N's POV:

Teacher: That's it for today students.. and whoever is interested in taking the special class tomorrow give your names to Mijo..

Students: Yes sir..

Teacher: Ok then I'll take my leave.. go home safe

Saying that the teacher left the classroom and I walked towards Rose and Jennie

To know if they are coming to the special class tomorrow...

Rose: No Y/N.. Tomorrow I have a date..

Y/N: Wait what!!

Jennie: Yeah.. Me and Rose are going for a double date tomorrow *Smiles*

Y/N: Omg!! I'm so happy for you guys.. But what about me huh..

Y/N: I don't have any boyfriend to go for a date.. *Pouts*

Jennie: You also have one right.. Kim Taehyung.. The most handsome and popular guy in the entire college.. *Smirks*

Y/N: Aish!! You know he's my friend right... we are friends since childhood...

Rose: Hmm.. Friendship is the starting stage to any kind of relationship.. Especially love..

Rose: So try your luck tomorrow Y/N *Smirks*

Y/N: Aish!! You guys are soo perverted.. I'm gonna leave..

Rose: Wait.. We are actually gonna go shopping.. Wanna join us..

Y/N: Umm..

Jennie: Come on Y/N.. Let's have some fun shopping..

Y/N: Alright.. I'll go tell this to Tae so that he won't wait for me.. 

Jennie and Rose nodded while I walked towards Tae..

Well Tae and I are friends since childhood and because of the college we both moved to Seoul and decided to stay in the same apartment..

Taehyung: Hey.. you're here.. let's go home..

Y/N: No Tae.. you go first.. I'll come home later.. I'm going shopping with Rose and Jennie..

Taehyung: Alright.. come home early and safe..

Y/N: I will.. see yaa..

Saying that I walked out of school with Rose and Jennie..

Taehyung: Hmm.. so Y/N will not be home for a while huh.. it's my time then.. *Smirks*

[After a while]

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: It's been a while since we all went shopping together right..

Jennie: Yeah... *Smiles*

Rose: Oh shit!!

Y/N: What's wrong?

Rose: Mom is coming to our apartment.. it's all a mess right now.. aish.. if she sees it like that then she's gonna kill both me and Jennie.

Jennie: Oh gosh.. no.. let's go home quickly and clean everything..

Rose: Yeah.. sorry Y/N.. let's go shopping some other time ok..

Y/N: It's ok.. hurry up before it's too late..

Rose and Jennie nodded and rushed towards the bus stop to go to their home..

Y/N: *Sighs* So the plan is cancelled huh.. fine then let's go home..

I walked towards my apartment as it's in a walkable distance from our school...

Y/N: I wonder what Taehyung is doing?? Maybe gaming.. aish.. it's been a week since we also cleaned our apartment.. so I'll make him clean the house together with me..

[After a while]

I walked into the house after pressing the keypad to lock the door.. and just then I realized that Taehyung is not in the living room..

So I walked towards his room and as I'm getting close to his room I heard some weird noises coming from his room..

Y/N: Huh? What are those sounds? It sounds like gasping... what the hell is he doing inside?

With a lot of confusion I slowly opened the door

And saw Taehyung sitting on the bed with headphones on and his laptop on his lap over the blanket covering half of his body...

Y/N: Yah!! What are you doing??

He looked at me and panicked while closing the laptop.. and taking off his headphones..

Y/N: Yah.. what the hell are you doing huh? What are you watching that is making you make those weird noises?

Taehyung: Umm.. um.. It's nothing Y/N..

Taehyung: Just get out of my room.. *Fixes his clothes*

Y/N: Hmm.. by the way you're panicking I can sense that you're doing something illegal.. what is it huh?

Taehyung: Nothing Y/N.. It's nothing..

I didn't listen to him and took off the blanket covering his body and I got confused seeing a tissue box there..

Y/N: Yah.. what are you doing with these tissues huh??

Taehyung: Umm.. just some boy things.. you will not understand so leave Y/N.. please..

Y/N: No.. I wanna know what that so called boy thing is... tell me right now or else I'll not leave..

Taehyung: Aish!! How should I tell this to you huh??

Y/N: You share everything with me since childhood right? So tell me what it is..

Taehyung: Aish!! This dummy doesn't listen to me..

Taehyung: Fine.. I'll tell you but you shouldn't get mad at me or something ok..

Y/N: Fine.. tell me..

Taehyung: Umm actually I was watching.. those videos..

Y/N: Those videos?? What are those videos?

Taehyung: You know those videos.. *Smirks*

Y/N: Ewww!! Why are you watching those videos??

Taehyung: What's wrong?? It's just a reproduction chapter but in a more visual and interesting way..

Y/N: Aish!! Then why are you using those tissues??

Taehyung: Umm.. you know why boys use it while watching those... *Smirks*

Y/N: YOU PERVERT!! WHAT THE HELL!! EWW!!

I turned to leave but Taehyung held my hand and made me sit on the bed looking at me in a weird way..

Y/N: Yah.. why are you looking at me like that huh?

Taehyung: Umm.. you look so beautiful today Y/N..

Y/N: Huh?

Taehyung: Your eyes, nose, lips, neck everything looks so beautiful and your legs.. they look even more beautiful..

Saying that he immediately spread my legs making me shocked.. I immediately yanked his hands and stood up..

Y/N: Yah!! Something happened to you!! Don't come near me...

Taehyung: Y/N.. please.. help me this once.. hmm.. please..

Y/N: AISH!! YOU ARE A BIG PERVERT!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!

Taehyung: You will understand me if you watch those videos Y/N..

Y/N: EWW!! NO!! I HATE YOU TAEHYUNG!!

I ran out of his room and into my room locking the door tight..

Y/N: Aish!! This pervert fellow.. how dare he even thought of this huh.. why do everyone watch these videos.. I don't understand...

I sighed and sat on my bed when a thought struck my head..

Y/N: Umm.. are those videos really that interesting to make you feel like doing it??

Maybe I should also watch once.. only once.. aish!! No Y/N.. don't become a pervert like Taehyung.. aahh..

I pulled my hair in frustration and finally decided to watch it once.. I took my phone and searched for those videos from a weird website... the video started playing..

Y/N: EWWW!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!

[After a while]

I walked out of my room and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.. he looked at me and stood up saying..

Taehyung: I'm sorry Y/N.. I shouldn't have done that earlier... I was not in my right mind.. Please forgive me.. please..

Y/N: Hmm.. alright.. I will forgive you.. but..

Taehyung: But?

Y/N: Umm.. actually I also watched those videos

Y/N: And they.... are quite good..

Taehyung: Huh? *Shocked*

Y/N: And I also feel like doing it like you said..

Taehyung: Omg!! Are you serious right now?

Taehyung: Are you really telling me that you want to do it?

Y/N: Umm.. yeah.. if you want..

Taehyung: What the fuck happened to you!! Omg!!

Taehyung: This is something unexpected!! I am very thankful for this offer..

Y/N: But is it ok to do this?? I mean we're not lovers... we're just friends right..

Taehyung: Yeah and now we are going to be friends with benefits *Smirks*

Y/N: Oh gosh.. I can't believe this.. I never thought I would do this..

Taehyung: Me too.. anyways let's do it right now. I can't wait...

Saying that he came onto me but I pushed him aside..

Y/N: Do you have safety??

Taehyung: No.. but it's ok..

Y/N: No it's not... safety is always important.. so go buy it..

Taehyung: Aah.. Y/N.. I can't wait till then.. please..

Y/N: Aish!! Then let's not do it..

Taehyung: No no no!! I will go buy it ASAP..

Saying that Taehyung rushed out and I chuckled...