Chapter 2

|AUGUST POV|

Since Kari told me all that stuff about Sydney, I need to come up with a plan. Here is what I came up with so far:

1) Tell her to plan the wedding and continue to "love" her.

2) When we have the wedding "invite" the police and have Kari explain to them what Sydney told her.

3) Get my revenge on Sydney for killing my one and only love.

4) Live the rest of my happy life with Kari and my family.

I can't just take her to the police. I want to make her suffer. Like she made me suffer when she killed Kourtney. I didn't even know Kourtney had a sister but then again, Kari did say that Kourtney dismembered her from the family. My family is so screwed up. All I want is my baby and Kari. That's all I need but Sydney took that away.

When I got home I told Kari to go upstairs and pack up everything. Sydney can take me away but she can't take Kari. Kari gonna be staying with Shauna and Kadence until the wedding. Plus they house is closer to Kari's preschool.

"Hey babe. How was Journey and Chris?" Sydney asked.

"They fine. Kids crazy."

"Awe. How is Chris and Journey holding up with Kamille missing?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Um...um...I....Kari told me about it. While you were crying with Journey and Chris she called me with your phone. She told me all about it." she lied.

"YOUR LYING! I HAD MY PHONE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME! SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY FUCKING PASSWORD!" I yelled.

"Calm down. Babe come-"

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME BABE WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

"What did that little bitch do." She whispered low enough that she thought I couldn't hear her.

"ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT KARI? DONT FUCKING CALL MY DAUGHTER A BITCH. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKED UP LIFE. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. GO FUCK SOME OTHER MAN BECAUSE THAT WAS ALL YOU EVER WERE AND ALL YOU ARE EVER GONNA BE. A WHORE." I said yelling all up in her face. I was on 💯. This hoe gonna learn not to talk about my family. Epically my baby girl.

"August. August. Calm down. Please." She said rubbing my arm.

"Okay. But don't ever call Kari a bitch. She ain't tell me nothing. What was she now supposed to tell me?"

"She wasn't supposed to tell you that I have a surprise for you that I'm still not gonna tell you about."

"Mhm. Is that right? Can I get a little surprise right now?"

"No. I'm bout to get ready to go to my mom house."

"I thought your mom was dead..."

"My best friend mom is like my mom."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye baby." She said kissing me. I didn't kiss back. When she walked out the door I mumbled,

"And die while your out please."

I called up my boy Lucas since I haven't seen him since my trial.

"Wassup my nigga." Lucas said.

"Nun much just bout to take baby girl to my moms house."

"Don't your mom live like 3 hours away or some shit?"

"Naw naw. She going to Kourtney momma house."

"Awe. Why she going over there?"

"I would tell you but I don't want to ruin the plans. But hey Sydney and I are getting married. Invite everyone you know and bring Sky. You know Kari wanna play with her."