Chapter 14

|Short Chapter|

This is dedicated to my most loyal fans: cutie276 and SadityyDee

~2 DAYS LATER~

KOURTNEY POV

I'm most definitely NOT going to school today. I feel horrible. My stomach is hurting, I can't keep anything down, and I just feel really weak. My mama is letting me skip the rest of the week. I heard the doorbell. I hop up out of my bed and go open the door. It's August. I try and close the door but he is too strong. I just let him walk in and I walk back up stairs to my room. I get in the bed and bury myself under covers. I hear August's voice but I tune it out and drift off to sleep.

AUGUST POV

Baybeh ain't been ta school in a minute so ya know ya boy Aug decided to check up on her. I was sittin across from ha with ha back turned to me. She was laying down in the bed. I was really sorry so I started apologizing.

"Say, y'know ya nigga out hea tryna do the best I can fa ya. That just get stressful. I know that ain't an excuse but baybeh please fogive me ma. Please." (a/n: tryna do the accent. good? bad? lemme know) Then I started hearin snores. I know this luh girl ain't just fall asleep on me. It's whateva cause I'm finna fall asleep with ha. I put on some basketball shorts that were already hea. I slide in ha bed like I slid in some of these guh's dms. A few hours lata she woke up.

"August? What you doing here?"

"Aye baybeh please fogive me. Everybody and they mama know I luh yo ass. I'm sorry. It ain't gone happen eva again. Swea that on Mel."

"One more time Anthony....one more time and I get to paper cut your dick. Ight?"

"I luh you." I said and pecked her lips.

"Goodnight Anthon-" she got up and ran to the bathroom. I walked afta ha and saw ha throwing up. I picked ha hair off of ha neck and rubbed ha back.

KOURTNEY POV

I'm really happy we could settle this but I suddenly got the urge to throw up for the 5th time this week. I think I need to go to the doctor because if I'm pregnant I need to know now. August was holding up my hair. I'm really glad he here too. I got up and brushed my teeth. Then I sat on the counter.

"Aug what if I'm pregnant." I said but I got interrupted because August's phone was ringing.

"Helluh?" August answered. I waited a few moments later for August to respond.

"Fasho, but how important B I'm dealin with sum right now.....Word?.....Ight one."
(a/n: one means bye)

"So...?" I ask.

"So what baybeh guh if you pregnant I'ma be there through whateva cause I know how it feel to not have a pops. But you know if you not that's coo too."

"August fuck that. Who was that on the phone and what they want."

"It's nun. I just....nevamind."

"August Anthony Alsina Jr. tell me what the hell is going on. You know I hate that 'nevamind' shit."

"Ight but rememba ya asked. So ya know Bent right?" Of course that's one of August's home boys. He been there since birth. Bent real name is Layton but since he be driving all them Bentleys like them Kardashian's in the streets they call him Bent.

"Yes...." I respond.

"Well M.V. want me to do this last drop wit him and since I ain't making as much as I need right now Ima do it. The bad thing about it is that it's in Bullet territory and I gotta be strapped."

"Want and need are two separate things." I said coldly.

"Come on baybeh try and undastand. Ain't nun gone happen to me. It's gone happen on Friday and it's gone end on Friday." He tried to hug me but I just got up and went back into my room. I know Ima ride with August forever whether we together or not but after what happened to Mel....I can't lose my other best friend. I scroll through my contacts know the person that I want to call. I click on the name, Chandra. Mel baby mama.

~Phone Conversation~

Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: hello?
Baby Sis😡💓: hey Chandra can we talk?
Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: yea wassup?
Baby Sis😡💓: August tryna do this last drop with Bent and them but everytime he say 'last drop' it's not actually his last. And I just don't want him to end up like....um....you know.
Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: these little stubborn boys. To be completely honest, I think you should bust a cap in his ass to show him you mean business and that you not sticking around if he do this.
Baby Sis😡💓: you already know I can't do that. But I don't know I don't want to be hurt if the outcome ain't so good because I love this man with all my heart. Everybody and they mamas and grandmas know that.
Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: you know what day they finna do this on?
Baby Sis😡💓: yup Friday.
Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: guess you gone be sellin to soul to he devil on Friday
Baby Sis- What Do You Mean? OOOOOOO when you wanna say yes but you tell me to goooo what do you mean oooo oooo oooo what do you mean? cause we are running out of time what do you mean?
Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: aye cool it. that ain't even the words with ya dumb....but I mean you gone have to have sex with August and make him forget about it.
Baby Sis😡💓: heyyyy that's trickery ad it's least likely to happen but I will try.
Cha-Cha💬💓🔌: Ight I gotta go sis, kayden calling me.
Baby Sis😡💓: K bye.
~End of Phone Conversation~

Guess I'm going to selling my soul to the devil on Friday.

10+ COMMENTS && 10+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Early morning update for my babies💓.

~Raven🔴🔵