~ The Introduction

~ Author's note :
Hi guys , this is my first book and I'm super excited to make this book for you all <3 Now I'm only going to show the cast but tonight I'm going to update the first chapter. So I'm going to try to update twice a day ! Well have fun reading and please tell me if it's good so I can make more books xx // Please vote and comment , thankyouu <3

Violetta Castillo : She is a sweet , loving person. Her mother past away when she was little and her father travels allot for work. She and her dad are very strong together , no one can break them. Also her friendship with Leon is very strong. She loves to sing her mother's old songs. Sometimes she writes her own songs. She lives in Buenos Aires with her dad , Leon , Olga and Ramallo.

Leon Vargas : He is a real bad boy. He became really tough and strong when his parents died. He never knew how. Since then he lives at Violetta's place. He is scared for nobody but he also has a nice personality. Everyone likes him and all the girls are in love with him. He is very hot but he doesn't date allot of girls. He loves his friendship with Violetta , they are always fighting in a funny way , haha. He is the leader of 'the cool group'.

Francesca Cauviglia : She's the best friend of Violetta. They do everything together! Her family owns a karaoke bar , and she and her friends regularly go to the karaoke bar. She is currently dating Diego. She is Violetta's best friend but she is also part of 'the cool group'.

Camilla Torres : Also a good friend of Violetta and Francesca. She is a really sweet girl just like Violetta , but also a little bit of a troublemaker. Because she is allot in detention , she met 'the cool group' , and she chills with them but she is not part of 'the cool group'. She has a sort of relationship with Broduey.

Diego Hernández : He is just like Leon but than more a bad boy. He is currently dating Francesca. But then he discovers a secret of Leon and if that secret comes out of the world , Leon's life will change forever. So Diego threatens him. And Leon will do anything for him. But Diego also has a secret..

There are more characters but not so important!

~ Author's note :
So this is just the introduction, but I've already had trouble writing this because I suck describing people , so sorry if it's already boring ! Hope you guys are going to like it and I'm probably going to update the first chapter tonight or tomorrow morning xx

Lots of love , Valery <3