Chapter 12

EunHee POV

He is................................................

Kai! EXO Kai!

"Ouch! Yah! Byun EunHee!!" Kai shout with a pain at me.

"Oppa! Why are you follow me?!" I help Kai oppa to stand up. I hold his arm. His left hand around my neck. Both of us stand up.

Dug dug dug dug

Why my heart beating so fast? Oh no! I hope Kai oppa didn't realise about this. Aish why heart! Why now! Please it's not the right time!

Kai POV

She noticed me. Ouch! Did Eunhee push me until I fell? What a strong girl! Oh my back! It's hurt so much. I uncover my mask.

"Ouch! Yah! Byun EunHee!!" I shout at her. Her face look surprise.

"Oppa! Why are you follow me?!"She ask me and immidiately help me. She hold my arm and wrap it around her slim neck. I try to stand up and both of us stand up.

Then she just look down. Weird? What wrong?

"Hey Eunhee? Are you okay?" I wave my hand front of her face. Suddenly she look at me. Our eyes lock up for a while. I look at her face. Her cheek? Blushed?

"Why are you followed me? You doesn't have any schedule?" Eunhee ask me.

"Just for fun. Beside I don't know what to do. Well now I'm free. " Kai said.

"O..oh." she said nervously.

I look at her. She totally look pretty. She still hold my arm.

"Hey" I ask her

"Yes?" She replied

"Can you let go of me? I'm fine now." I said to Eunhee.

"O..oh! Sorry." She let go my arm.

"So mind to join lunch with me?" I ask her.

EunYoung POV

After Violin class lesson

I decide to call my dad to pick up me. I search my dad contact in my Samsung Galaxy S6. Before I call him, there is a car appear in front of me. This is not car of my dad. Then someone step out from the car. Baekhyun oppa?

"Oh! Oppa? What are you doing here?" I ask him in shock expression.

He walk toward me. Now he in front of me.

"I'm here want to pick you up and lunch with me. That is, if you do not mind." Baekhyun oppa said and open the car door for me.

"Ah sure. Since I didn't eat lunch yet." I answer him.

He look happy. So I step in to Baekhyun oppa car. He close the door and go to driver sit. He step in and start the engine.

Suddenly someone send LINE to me. Oh! It's Eunhee!

"YAH! YANG EUNYOUNG! PLEASE HELP ME! IF YOU ALREADY FINISHED YOUR VIOLIN LESSON, PLEASE COME TO XXXX RESTAURANT! KAI OPPA WITH ME RIGHT NOW! I'M NERVOUS!"

Haha poor Eunhee. Maybe I can ask Baekhyun oppa to go there and lunch with them.

"Oppa" I said.

"Yes?" He replied me

"Can we go lunch at XXXX Restaurant? Since Eunhee and Kai oppa at there." I ask him.

"Oh okay. It's not too far from here. We go there." He replied and smile at me while driving.

Gosh! He look hot! Moreover,he wear sunglases that make him more hot. Yah! Eunyoung! Wake up! What are you thinking!

To be continue