Chapter 11

After beating my mother in combat I move to the next room where I came face to face with my father or at least what was left of him.

Your Father's New Look

Me: "So Jason made you less bulky"

I rushed in but as I go for my attack he stood there allowing my blade to make contact but as soon as it hit the skin it was snapped in half which makes me jumps back.

Me: "That's some tough skin but that just means I need to hit harder".

After putting my sword away I rushed in morphing my arm into a blade but as I thust it forward I saw is body make a hole in his chest making me pass through it before I go for a slash but he hardens again stopping me. I was about to jump away but he grabs my he and slams me into the ground before stomping on my head making me go deeper and deeper into the ground but like with my mother I was able to repair quickly but this was costing me even more memories.

Me: *Shit he is really strong but that defence is insane I can't cut him and I'm out of guns so how can I beat him now*.

As get back to my feet but he doesn't move which tells me he's more for defend and counter than actual combat but if he is able to avoid my stikes I can't even hurt him while he can still hurt me but I still have tricks up my sleeve. I punch the ground before grabbing some rock pieces and throw them at him but they do nothing or so he thought but my actual goal was to blind him after all you can't counter what you can't see so using the little speed trick I saw my mother do I vanish at high speed and get in close but he still blocks me.

Me: "No way".

I was kick in the gut sending me flying into a wall as he lifted his arm and shoots out a missle which lands and explodes blasting me into pieces but I use my nano bots to put me back together.

Me: "Sorry but unlike most people I'm unkillable".

I start walking towards him ready to try another attack but as I swing my arm blades he catched them and lifts me up before slamming me into the ground I go to get up but he punched me into the ground making me heal over and over. After another punch I wait until he goes for another but this time I catch his arm and avoid the attack while also delivering a kick to the face knocking him back but I don't stop there as I cloak my arms and punch him like a boxer.

Me: "Just go down".

My last punch was a strong left hook which twisted his neck with a loud crunch telling me I snapped his neck so I watch him fall before walking towards the door however as I was an inch from the door something stabs through my chest and that's when I saw came from his body which was standing up with his head facing backwards. I was soon whipped into a wall before seeing his head twist back around which tells me a simple breaking of the neck wasn't going to cut it before his little arm whip returns to him allowing me to heal my wound.

Me: *Shit that's even more memories lost but the fact he was able to survive a fucking broken neck is insane but without a gun I can't beat him*.

I suddenly got an idea but it was a huge risk since it would use up a lot of my memory but to not only beat him and reach Jason but also to free him from his suffering I have to take the risk as I start to morph my right arm into a new weapon but it's more painful than making a sword because I'm turing it into a gun.

Me: "Ok dad remember this is because I love you so please stay down after this".

Male robot: "I know son".

I was surprised because he actually spoke and he was showing true emotion as he smiled and prepares for me to attack but his robot body begins putting up it's defences as my arm finish transforming as smoke rises off it.

Your Gun Arm

Yes it's a minigun arm

I take aim as I see the defences of my dad's body reach it's maximum as I start shooting with bullets which crack the shields his body makes but it does take countless shots to break through them but I keep going until the floor was coated in bullets however the strain on my body also begins to show as I begin to bleed from my nose and eyes.

Me: "I WILL WIN".

I break through the last shield and blast a hole straight through him before my arm was returned to normal and the nano bots started to fix me but before they can finish I'm already moving towards the door as my father speaks one last time.

Male robot: "You have become so strong and all I can say is I'm proud of you son".

I see he finally shut down as I head to the door where I hope to find Jason on the other side and as I enter the next room I saw Jason sitting on a chair surrounded by what looked like normal robots before I step forward and see him smiling.

Me: "Your smiling for someone who is about to die".

Jason: "Oh yes after all death leads to a new beginning".