one

DISCLAIMER: The content of this book do not intend to harm any individuals. The personality of the characters does not reflect to reality and any similarities are just to the purpose of story plot or by coincidence. This is created with the goal of entertaining readers.

Written in English, kindly point out errors if it bothers you.

[February 2023] "He is beyond beautiful, less he is not a girl."

🔸cross-dressing!
🔸light to heavy angst!

[a five-chapter hoonki au, aka my last attempt of writing hoonki for ya, arykii before i go hiatus]

+++

December 9th, year 2005.

It is the very day when Mr. and Mrs. Nishimura finally had their long-awaited baby.

A baby which they can call theirs by heart, by paper and by blood. Finally, a legitimate child of their own. A Nishimura.

"It's a girl!" the female doctor announces as soon as she had the baby in her arms, bloody and wailing.

Mr. Nishimura couldn't help but burst out in tears. Thirteen years of marriage, his prayer to have a daughter has finally become a reality.

"It's a baby sister!" A small boy announces too, trying his best to be a good child and control his excitement.

Three boys were seated from across the room, all holding each other's hands tight. All were gleeful and excited to finally see their new baby sister. One is Lee Heeseung, the first adopted son of the Nishimura; Sim Jake is the second oldest- the baby they have adopted from two minor students; and the youngest, Kim Sunoo- the two-year-old boy from foster home.

It took half an hour before the doctor went back to the room holding the cleaned baby in her arms, a nervous smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry, it's a boy," she apologizes. "Here, you can hold him."

Mr. Nishimura was disappointed at first, but he still held the baby in his arms. The small boy was asleep, hands clasped tightly over his stomach and a small smile appeared on his tiny face when he was settled in his father's arms.

All the disappointment in Mr. Nishimura's face disappeared as he smiled back at his son.

"Riki," he cooed, smiling brightly at the female doctor. "That will be his name, Nishimura Riki."

"Noted, Mr. Nishimura," the doctor nodded. "We will leave you for a while. If anything goes wrong, Nurse Kim is always on call."

Soon after the doctor walked out of the room, Mr. Nishimura briefly looked at his sleeping wife on the bed before he turned around and faced his three adopted sons.

Three pairs of eyes sparkled.

"A baby princess!" Heeseung, a six-year-old kid, excitedly cheered.

"P-princess!" Jake was also excited, his hand running smoothly on the soft skin of the baby's cheeks.

"Pweetty~" the youngest of the three, Sunoo, also commented.

Mr. Nishimura wanted to correct his sons and tell them that the baby is actually a boy, but they looked too happy thinking that their new sibling is a beautiful baby princess- and he doesn't have the heart to disappoint them.

"What's his name?" Heeseung asked.

"Riki, this is our baby Riki," Mr. Nishimura answered.

"N-Ni-ki," Sunoo cooed, earning a giggle from his two older brothers.