Eustass Captain Kid

SFW Alphabet (Followed by NSFW Alphabet)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Kid is surprisingly affectionate. He's all about holding hands and snuggling, but unless he's being a cheeky bastard he's not going to do it in public much. He has a reputation to maintain (one that no one who knows him actually takes seriously, but still).

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Kid as a best friend is 100% ride or die. He's going to be gruff, but he'll have your back in everything. He might be a dick about what he says or does, but at the end of the day you'll know that it was the best advice/action for you that he could provide.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

I view Kid as a mult-tasker cuddler. He'll play video games while you're snuggled with him, or even read – if you're willing to hug onto like a reverse backpack he's even been known to work on tinker stuff, tilting his head down from time to time to kiss the top of your head while he fiddles with a project.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Kid is awful at cooking. He's surprisingly good at cleaning, even if he's not a fan of it, it's gotta get done. He'll pay for someone to keep common-areas clean, but his work spaces have lots of rules for cleaning and organizing (for safety and sanity reasons). He'll say he doesn't want kids or a family, but if the situation fell into his lap he'd be terrified and excited at the same time. He'd end up doing hours of research so he didn't mess anything up.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Eustass Kid breaking things off with someone would be cold and cruel. He'd want you to hate him by the time you walked away from it so that you wouldn't dwell on things and could move on faster. He'd be a real bastard, but then he'd be on a rage-bender for days or weeks because it would mess him up – even if he absolutely knew it was for the best. He's a soft-heart even if he'd die before he'd admit it.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Kid doesn't think anyone is going to want to keep him around for forever. He would blow off concepts of commitment and marriage and be really flippant about them, but it's really just him trying to keep himself from getting his hopes up. He would be a nervous mess if he risked popping the question, but I think he would be completely okay with being asked.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Almost no one is going to equate GENTLE with Eustass Kid. He has the emotional subtly of a hammer, but he's painfully aware that he's a big, bulky, scary looking guy with scars and a gruff voice. Usually he utilizes this to keep people at a distance, but once he realizes you aren't afraid of him you'll see all the parts of him that are physically gentle. He struggles with emotions a lot, but he does try.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Kid loves hugs, but he's not one to initiate them. There's an emotional component to them, and he's not comfortable with that, so he'll hug when asked, but unless he's fired up and caught up in a celebration, he's not going to scoop someone up into a hug.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Kid will swear you will never hear him say such a useless sappy word, and if you stick with him for forever you might only hear it a handful of times over the years, but his actions will speak for him long before he finally gives in and says it for the first time.