Roronoa Zoro

SFW Alphabet
A = Affection
(How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Zoro is terrible at showing affection – at least conventionally. He's not a gifts guy, or a snuggler/cuddler. He's not keen on hugs and he can be thoroughly oblivious about what he should be doing when he has feelings for someone.

He is kind of like a cat though – he'll spend more time with you in his line of sight, and will follow you around. He might not look like he's happy that you're hugging him when you do, and he might actually flinch if you go to pat him on the head, but it's only because he doesn't know how to react.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Being besties with Zoro would require being Luffy, or at least being like Luffy. You'd have to be a little pushy, a little willing to ignore Zoro's input, and eventually he'll decide you're not so bad and start having your back. (He hates when people point this out, but he's usually getting dragged around by Luffy before he can argue, and by that point he's lost.)

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Zoro honestly loves cuddling. He just doesn't really understand that's what it's called. He wants to nap with you constantly. It's like reverse Kid/Law – you're multitasking while he's cuddle-napping with you because YOU are not a cat and don't need a dozen naps throughout the day. But he is warm, and it's nice to know that when he's wrapped up in you he's not off lost somewhere.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He doesn't seem like it, but he's honestly really domestic, and solid dad material. He's a little gruff, and you're going to have to help him sort out the more gentle details of dealing with bitty babies, but once he has it down he's a natural.

Just... don't let him cook. It probably won't be poison, but you're gonna need a lot of sake to wash it down.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Curtly. Coldly. If Zoro's at the point where he can't figure out how to keep things going – or worse, you've betrayed his trust – he's going to cut things with expectedly swordsman like precision. A cleaner cut will heal faster as well.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Once Zoro falls for someone, he's all in. He's not about doing things half-assed. If you want to get married he's ready for it. If you want to just be together, he's okay with that too. The details aren't important to him, as long as he wakes up and you're there. If you need to make it official he won't have any qualms. The first mention of marriage from you might cause him to go down to the court of clerks right then and there.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Physically he's very gentle. He knows he's strong and he doesn't want to accidentally hurt anyone. Emotionally he's blunt and honest, and it can be rough, but you never have to guess where he's at – if you're not 100% sure, you can ask and he'll tell you – but while it's going to be the truth, that doesn't mean it's going to be gentle.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Zoro's hugs are desperate, and he usually only initiates them in desperation. If you've scared him, or if he thinks you had been hurt, or something else that makes him nervous/scared. He won't push you away if you hug him first, but in the day to day he won't be prone to the action.