Part 10

Sorry for any mistakes

Jacksonville, Florida
Saturday, September 9th|9:36am

"You think this one cute" i asked as i showed K3 a condo on Zillow.

"I told you it's up to you idrc" K3 replied.

I turned my phone off and got on top of K3.

"You look so good" K3 said while bitting his lip.

"Stop lying cause my hair all over the place and I just woke up" i said covering my face.

"Samaria ian nothing wrong wit yo hair" K3 said as he pulled my hands off my face.

"Now gimme a kiss"

I leaned down and tongued him down.

"Ghuu if you wasn't pregnant already you would've been pregnant now" K3 said making me and him laugh.

"Cant wait to drop this baby so I can show my ass"

"You ain't gone do shit" K3 said mugging me a lil.

"I can show you better then I can tell you" i said while laughing.

"Samaria I'll slap the shit outta you"

I just looked at him crazy then got off him and walked in the kitchen.

"Ain't nun in here to eat" i said as I looked through the cabinets.

I found some cup noodles. I put water in em and then warmed em up. I sat on top of the counter as I waited for the noodles to finish.

After I few minutes passed they were done. I took em out and poured some of the water out. I grabbed a fork and walked back into K3 room.

K3 was on his phone. I climbed over him and started eating my noodles.

"Why you ain't fix me nun"K3 asked.

"Nigga you only had one pack" i replied.

"Well we gotta go grocery shopping"K3 shrugged.

His phone started ringing. I looked over at the name and it was  saved as Angel. He answered and then walked out the room.

"Fuck he walking out the room for" i said out loud to myself.

I walked into the living room.

"Kamarian why tf you walked out the room" I asked.

He held up his finger telling me to hold on. I walked back into his room so I could find some to put on. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I took a wash off and put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth and then I put on my outfit.
(Her outfit)

I was doing my edges and then K3 walked in the bathroom and came up behind me putting his hands on my waist

"Move Kamarian" i said as moved to the side a lil.