Part 20

Jacksonville, Florida
Saturday, February 17th|7:34am (A couple months later)

"Damn who tf keep calling yo phone K3" asked as he turned over.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello"

"Bitch i know you not still in the fucking bed" Azure asked.

"Yesss" i replied.

"Get tf up..you got alotta shit to do before the baby shower start"

I groaned. "Now bye i'll check on you later" Az said and then hung up.

I got up and stretched. I got me some sweats, a shirt, and underwear and bra. I walked into the bathroom and took a wash up.

15 minutes later

"Kamarian get up you gotta go get a haircut and stuff" I said as i slipped my feet into my tasman uggs.

He turned over to look at me. "You finna go" he asked.

I nodded my head. He got up and walked in the closet. He came back out and gave me $700. "This for yo hair, nails, and makeup"

"Awww thanks bae" i said as i pecked him on the lips.

"Be safe I love you" K3 said as he hugged me. "I love you more" I said pecking him on his lips again.

I put the money in my purse and grabbed my keys. I walked out the room.

"I'll get me some to eat otw" i said  to myself as i walked out the door locking it behind me. I headed to the lobby.

3 hours later

I walked into the makeup artist shop. It was like 3 girls sitting down waiting.

"Hey Samaria i'm sorry but it's gone be like a 2 hour wait...i was running behind" she said.

"Wtffff"

"This some bullshit" i added.

"You can come back if you don't wanna wait" she said.

"No i don't got time for that just send me my deposit back" i replied. I walked out and got back in my car.

"Uhhhh" i said as i beat on the steering wheel. My phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"You sound mad what's wrong" my mama asked.

"I go to the girl that was gone do my makeup i walked in there she got 3 bitches waiting talm bout it's gone be bout 2 hours"

"Don't stress yourself out Sam you don't need makeup anyways" my mama replied making me roll my eyes.

"Imma talk to you later mama"

"Okay" she said and then i hung up.

I took a deep breath and crunk the car up and backed out.

2 hours later

I opened the door and locked it behind me. "Bae" i called out as i put my purse on the counter.

I walked in the room. "Omfg" "Thank you bae" i said as i hugged him and tongued him down.

"Whatchu did all this for" "We just got eachother stuff for valentine's day" i added.

"You having my baby...and this ain't nun just wait for yo push gift"

"Take a picture" i said as i got on the bed. He took the picture.

"I thought you was getting yo makeup done" K3 asked.