𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

''Gentle, Archarya, gentle baby.'' Rasmei spoke in Na'vi, positioned the meat close to her Ikran's mouth while standing on her feet and calmly twirling her tail. Rasmei went out hunting by herself to provide the food for her beloved Ikran. Ikran shrieked softly, feeling a little compelled to act delicately in response to Rasmei's apparent care and affection for him. His tongue went out first, slightly picking the meat from Rasmei's hand as he was afraid to snatch it too hard.

''Damn it, Bob!'' It went differently with Jake who was on the other side. Rasmei and Archarya snapped their faces when she heard Jake yelp. Bob snatched at a piece of meat which he playfully pulled back. Jake was trying to teach his Ikran to take the food more slowly. The Captain let out a small laughed while stroking her Ikran's head as he ruffled to her chest in against her touch. ''I told you to be gentle, man.''

It sounded like Bob was having a tough relationship with Jake. He almost let Jake fall off his back one time they practiced their flying and sometimes screaming to one another only to have Rasmei step in between them. She has never seen something this childish and entertaining at the same time, maybe because his name was Bob. Rasmei slowly approached Jake from behind, grabbing onto the meat before picking out near Bob and not surprising that Bob loved Rasmei more than Jake because she knew how to treat him like a good boy.

Flying became their favorite things now, they bond in that way and as they flew in the air, they found happiness. Improving with his skill, Jake was able to turn and bent Bob just like he wanted and was able to catch up behind Rasmei. Sunrise and sunset with equal grace, taking their way ever onward.

Rasmei became the lead in the air of her group right now, flying wasn't something that Tsu'tey and Neytiri should be worried about. It was something that they could see through that Rasmei was able to hold that on her shoulders and felt the embarrassment that they had underestimated her skill before. People started to trust her, and even Jake is now gradually adjusting to the Na'vi.

Grace was proud even though she knew that they were getting in so deep, but she couldn't stop them now and she didn't say anything either. She was proud. Proud that she had never expected them to come this far and died in the middle of their way. Maybe it wasn't a really bad thing and looked like their life was depending on what they were doing out there now.

Mo'at somehow seeing the light through their eyes, her husband might have to say he would agree with his wife too. The ceremony has been talked throughout the Hometree now, to accept the two dreamwalkers to be one of their People. This was the first time that had happened.

They flew above the air, eyes glancing at one another with soft gaze but smiling with toothy grin. Right in front of them was Neytiri who has now joined for a day, leading to a place where she wanted to show. Arches of magnetic rock form rainbows of stone above a deep caldera. In the center of the caldera was a single, enormous willow tree, gnarled and ancient.