𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐦𝐚'𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚'𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢

''Neteyam!''

''Neteyam!''

នេតេយាម

Looking upon the young baby that was now in his daddy's palm, wiggle his tail, his little feet and his hands grabbing the air. A smile on his face that has never wiped out since the time he was born to the world of Pandora. Rasmei couldn't contain her happiness when she looked at the love of her life and the life of her who was in Jake's hand. His skin has touched the sun light for the first time and Rasmei has never seen baby this happy like baby Neteyam.

''Neteyam!''

Everyone chanted her son's name. With a carefree talent that echoes the joy of nature herself, the bird swooped toward the forest with a confidence that made it like a camera flashed a moment into its memory, a tiny fraction of time that etched itself into the happy memories. Rasmei's hand to her lips and smiled up at Jake. Today was a special day, the first born of Sully was presenting to the clan.

In his Olo'eyktan attire, Rasmei knew that Jake was born with destiny to be here. He had never realized himself that the life that he got on earth, it was never to be fair for him. Both her and him; Earth had never treated them better.

Neteyam was the first born son of Jake and Rasmei. His birth was celebrated by the entire Omaticaya Clan. This child welcomed the people with great emotion, the clan held onto each other's hands, stood in a circle and included Norm and Max in their human form.

A bead for the birth of our son.

The sun touched their first born, and Neteyam let out a small coo from his lips that made Rasmei move forward over to beside Jake. As her kid was placed back in her arms, she could not contain her overflowing happiness. Being new parents seemed a little complicated at first but all those times, sometimes they messed up a little but everything was okay with Mo'at and Neytiri's help.

They watched the Olo'eyktan's family and sent out the blessing to the new born with all their heart. Rasmei thanked Eywa for giving her a chance and giving the joy she deserved to have for all those years of difficulty and living among the clan she has nothing else but felt the warmth they provided her. With Jake and Neteyam beside her, she knew that her life was filled already.

This was what called happiness.

Rasmei couldn't wait for a day that Neteyam could bond with Eywa, she wanted to feel the rush of energy of the deity unseen. She wanted him to feel the spiritual life that was living within the forest, their ancestor that had been waiting to see the first born of the Olo'eyktan. They knew that Neteyam had been born for something for the greater good.

She knew if Tsu'tey was alive, he would be proud of how things have come now. 

Life has so much meaning here in Pandora and the bright side of her life started to heal from a month to another month. For her, emotions were spectrums rather than absolutes, or destinations. As such Rasmei saw a range from sad, through neutral, to happy that blends. For the most part she existed on the positive side of neutral and let "happier" feelings come as bursts of color. She enjoyed this way of being. It rendered her somewhat immune to depression and gave a sort of emotional robustness that provides a steadiness others can co-regulate from. From what Rasmei could see, those who see "sad" and "happy" as absolutes are forever destined to oscillate between the two.