Friendship

As Charlotte Miller walked out of her lunchtime detention she earnt from being a lesson late, she spotted her 2 best friends- Alyssa and Bea. She sprints over to them, as they quickly glance over and see her. "Hey Al! Hey Bea!" She calls out to them, before grabbing them quickly in a hug, chuckling. They both laugh back and greet her. "Hey charlie!" Alyssa smiles. "Yooo Charlie! Whats good girl?" Bea adds.

Charlie loves her friends. She also loves lots of things. Plushies, cartoons, TV, Racing games, books.... Specifically her cartoons. Oh, and sweets. But who doesn't love sweets? "What have you guys got next?" Bea asks her two best friends.

"P.E.... Worst luck!" Moans Alyssa.

"Hey, at least we all stick together in P.E., right?" Charlie says, glancing at her schedule. P.E., just like her 2 best friends. She notices Bea doesn't have her kit swung over her shoulder, as she usually would.

"Yo Bea, where's your kit?" Bea quickly checks her shoulder to find it missing- She groans and hits her face with her hand. How could she forget it?

"Ughhh... I must have left it at home. Spare kit for me, I guess." She grumbles, beginning to trudge over to the office to collect some from lost and found.'

"Hang on a second! I think I have a spare pair of legginings, I'm going for tights and skirt today." Alyssa says, rummaging through her own kit. Charlie, feeling obligated to help her friend too, thinks quickly before offering her jumper to Bea.

"Hey Bea, you can have my hoodie too- You can wear that instead of a shirt, nobody will notice." Bea smiles at the kindness of her friends offering peices of their own kit in order to help her. But she's still missing trainers... Although, glancing down at her shoes which absolutely violates dress code- She shrugs it off. They're practically trainers as it is!

"Awh, thanks you guys! Now cmon, lets get going before we're late and Mr Stinkbreath yells at us." They all laugh. Mr Stakebirth is their nasty P.E. teacher, known for being extremely loud and way too out of shape to teach P.E.

"Yeah.. Why do they let that creep so near the girls changing rooms anyways? I get we're a girls only class but like, it's not appropriate for him to be in the changing rooms with us. I bet he's pervving!" Alyssa comments. Her and the other girls tend to get changed in the toilets, because not only can they evade the gaze of their P.E. teacher, they can also use their phones without being caught. In some occasions when all other stalls are taken, the three girls will share 1 extremely cramped stool.

They arrive at their class, a broad man standing at the door tapping his foot.

"You're late," He says, a pungent smell filling the room as he breathes heavily. "Talk about needing a mint," Alyssa mutters to the other 2, who giggle.

"Whats so funny?" He asks sternly.

"Nothing!" The 3 of them say in unison. They quickly go into the changing rooms, and grab a cubicle each, Bea in the cubicle between them. She rushes to catch the items being thrown over the wall at her, getting hit in the face by the face by a hoodie in the process, letting out a muffle scream before peeling it off of her face.

"Yo Bea, you good?" Charlie snickers.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but SOMEONE's hoodie hit me in the face...." She says pointedly.

"I wonder who's that could be?" Alyssa snarks.

"Heyy! Maybe you should catch better!" Charlie complains. They continue getting ready, until they're all ready and standing outside.

"Right. The Gymnasium is being used for a lecture right now, so we're going to be doing football instead. Head to the pitch, and do 5 laps to warm up!" The 3 girls stare at him. Alyssa and Bea look at Charlie pitifully, knowing it's almost cold enough outside to snow- not having a hoodie would be bearable in the gyms, but outside? Not so much.