«Chapter 12: 'Whats your name.?'»

"It's not even been a week.!" Ranboo sighed, sitting down beside Wilbur as the brunette Pat Ranboo's back.
"I know, I know. But your doing fine-"
"I didn't realise They had so much to do.. I understand that a ruler hast to do a lot, but Jesus." They sighed, as Wilbur laughed.
"What.? Did I say something.?" Ranboo tilted their head, before Wilbur shook his head. "No, No, Nothing. Your just overthinking this duty, you're doing just fine Ranboo."
Wilbur sighed, as Ranboo nodded in response, "I wish Techno and Phil were here, You sure they'll be okay. Because-"
"Yes Ranboo. They will be Fine, it's not like Techno or Phil to get hurt on a mission. Even to the SMP Kingdom." He interrupted, watching as Ranboo sighed. Attempting to calm themself.

"You know what.? What else do you have to do today.?" Wilbur asked,
Ranboo sat, thinking as they leant his head on their hand, "I've done everything I haft to do, but I intended to go out and help fix the village since the attack."
Wilbur nodded, "that's good.. The Village has been going well with the reconstruction right.?"
"Yeah, It's going fine. But it's going to take a bit to rebuild the things that were burn down and broken." The half-enderman mentioned, "And anyone who got injured are either already healed or still healing."
Wilbur nodded, thinking for a moment as the conversation became silent, before he spoke.
"What about Tubbo.? How's he doing.? And his 'mother' puffy.? Did she get hurt.?"
Ranboo nodded, "Puffy luckily didn't get injured, and Tubbo is going just fine, his arm is healing well." They explained, before continuing, "And Even with the injured arm, He's still been trying to help re-build everything.."
Wilbur shook his head, "I didn't expect Tubbo to just lay around to heal.. So I'm not surprised." He let out an amused laugh as he Shrugged, "Well, I'll help out with the reconstruction too, should we go.?"
"Yeah, let's go." Ranboo nodded, as they left.

Once they made it into town, people greeted them as they split-off to check out the different progressed with the town,
Wilbur left to help with some rebuilding, as Ranboo went to help with supplies.
"Hey Ran." A brunette waved, "Hey Tubbo."
They smiled, "How's your arm.?" The Half-Enderman pointed at the bandaged tubbo had his arm wrapped in.

"My arm.? Oh, that's fine. It's pretty much healed-"
"I don't think your arm will heal in.. not even a week.. Tubbo-" He sighed, raising an eyebrow as tubbo shrugged, "Ehh, No. maybe not, but it's healing." They walked around collecting supplies and talking,
"Yeah, But it'll take time to-"
Ranboo was cut off by tubbo as he let out a 'Shh' and began walking in a direction.
Ranboo tilted their head, following, the closer they got to he sound, the easier it was to make-out the sound of faint crying.
Tubbo stopped, looking into a patch of long-grass and as Ranboo walked over, looking over the shorter male.. they saw a small creature, that looked to be a child. "Looks like a Zombie Pigmen.. but a kid..?" Tubbo pointed out.

Ranboo nodded, "Yes, It does seem like that.."
Tubbo knelt down, as did Ranboo as he extended a hand to the small Zombie Pigmen,
"Hey there, what's your name.?" The child grabbed Tubbo's hand and hugged his arm, luckily it was the non-injured one, as it sniffled.
"Where are your parents.?" Ranboo asked,
The small child shrugged, hugging Tubbo's arm tightly.
Tubbo paused.. "Do you.. have a name.?" He asked, the child shook its head, "And.. do you speak.?" Again, the small creature shook its head.
Ranboo nodded, "Alright.. we can't leave him here then.." Tubbo nodded, in agreement "No, We can't.." He stood up, Holding the pigment in his arms. Ranboo though for a moment before looking at tubbo, with an idea.

"Should we take them to the castle.? Maybe we can find their parents after we get them somewhere safer.?"
They agreed, walking to the castle and entering, heading to Ranboo's chamber as they put down the child, "There, We'll get someone to ask around and see if we find your parents, Alright.?" The small Pigmen nodded,

Ranboo Pat their head, with a smile as Tubbo watched the child run around and explore the new surroundings.
"You think we'll find their parents.?" He asked,
Ranboo shrugged, with a sigh. "I hope so.."
"And.. if we don't.?"
"Let's get to that when- If it comes to that.." They responded, as Tubbo nodded.