My First Dungeon

"I took a deep breathe and looked around at the dungeon's structure. At the spider webs and all the other things that lay in here."

Man dungeons are pretty cool. It gives off a scent of death though...But I really don't care cause this is the kind of thing I really love! Well I'll have to do this by myself. She even has Luna so...

"I stretch once more and look at my new human body and take a few steps and I start to hear footsteps approaching me from left and right. I stayed still and waited with my two handed weapon at the ready staying calm but what hit the corner filled me with a new feeling I've never felt."

That's...That's a...

Skeleton: AARRRRR

Skeleton: AARRRRR...

Skeletons that's so....COOL!!!! I need to focus skeleton are undead creatures but they are fallen warriors I need to focus.

"I took three steps forward but they didn't flinch or move. Till the fifth step and they roared at me. I covered my ears with a silent spell so I couldn't hear anything. The one on the left quickly swings it's sword for my head as I use the sword to guide it into the wall. The second one would swing for my hip and would connect not cutting much but still doing damage to me. I spit out some blood onto the sword and cast a level 3 spell."

Protect me from harm and nowBurn away and turn to ash!

"A giant explosion happened as I casted a level 3 fire bomb spell right next to my self sending me flying into the wall and the destroying the skeletons in the process. I was barely able to move but I quickly cast a rejuvenating spell to heal myself."

Ouch ouch ouch! Damn I shouldn't do that too often or at all. If I didn't cast that protection spell I could have taken some serious damage or worse died before my journey even got started but I promised her I'd get stronger and come back to her. So I can't afford to give up or die now.

"I got up and for hours I battled skeletons practicing more and more spells. Even creating some powerful ones in the middle of battles. Finally after all that battling I reached the boss room. The fancy door with a giant skull on it basically told the tail so I took both my hands and pushed the door open the torches started to lit in the room as a giant skeleton can be seen on a throne."

Damn that's one ugly bastard

Damn that's one ugly bastard. Well your the first of many that I'll have to destroy so I can stand by her side so let's test out my new holy spell haha.

"I took a some steps into the room as the skeletons eyes started to glow and he finally sat up taking out a giant weapon to smash me with. I watched him get up and making a groaning sound."

So this is my opponent huh.... Well too bad for you. Im feeling so damn lucky today!!

"I smiled and charge forward switching to my two handed weapon jumping into the air to attack him, The skeleton quickly swung his sword towards me. I quickly duck mid-air under the sword as he swung with so much power it cut the doors in half and blow the rest away. I couldn't swing my sword and get away in time so I used a level 2 spell of Holy Force. Pushing him back 30ft into the wall. I quickly recovered by hitting a backflip in the air and sliding into the back."

So it's smart interesting I love smart bosses just means I can really test myself then.

"The Skeleton boss quickly slammed his sword into the ground. Summoning around 100 undead soldiers and seemed to cast a level 5 dimensional spell putting us in the domain of the dead. I quickly looked for a escape route but didn't see an opening just open field. I quickly snapped back to reality and took a deep breath gripping my sword with all my strength realizing I have to battle all them. I should of been scared I should have been terrified but all I could feel is pure..."

EXCITEMENT ! I can't help but smile seeing this just means your going all out I could tell you were holding back in that swing but now you taking me seriously and that excitements. Is this what grandpa was talking about when he said meeting strong people made him happy cause that means theirs still heights to climb and challenges to overcome. Good let's see what your made of then !!

"I cast 12 spells, First enchanting my Greatsword with holy magic, A defensive spell to protect myself from other spell attacks, A defensive spell to protect me from weapon swings, Other spell to rejuvenate my health and stamina and I maximize them spells all to level 6. I had a few other spells for my agility and speed to make me more nimble and faster. I took a deep breath and quickly gripped my sword with a smile, Those skeletons let out a battle roar and that meant it was time for battle as the leader point his sword at me and his men prepare to attack me I prepared to hold my ground."