Try for Football

Chomper, Voltage, Tony & Andre went to the gym to speak with Donkey Kong who was talking with the football coach, John Cena

Tony: Chances are, you're all making a dumb decision joining the football team. Bowser's the team captain.

Voltage: Okay? We've owned that giant turtle twice already, I'm pretty sure we can contain his pettiness

Tony: I'd be careful, he's gonna cream ya'll.

Voltage: If we're on the same team, how would he cream us?

Tony: It's not during the games I'm worried about.

Chomper: Will you two chill with your bickering? Let's just talk with DK and see if we get a spot on the team.

Donkey Kong: Oh hey guys! Coach, these are the guys I recommended you to speak to.

John: Oh, so these are the new guys. Well let's see if you can prove yourselves. You, Demon Boy, show us how well you throw the ball.

Voltage: Uh, okay!

Voltage takes the ball and throws it with a tight spiral. It hits Bowser in the head.

Bowser: OW!!!

Voltage: Direct hit!

John: Nice!

Bowser: HEY!!

Bowser storms to Voltage looking more irritated than usual

Bowser: You better watch where you are throwing you weasel!

Voltage: Uh no, why don't you watch where you're standing? I'm trying out for QB.

Bowser: (Scoffs) You'll do terrible, I can already feel it. Besides, I'm the team's QB.

Voltage: Oh really? The coach is already impressed with my throwing right now.

Bowser: I wanna see you throw the ball myself.

Voltage: Okay, stand way over there.

Bowser heads back across the gym

Bowser: Okay! Throw it string bean!

Voltage: If you say so!

Voltage throws another tight spiral ball as it torpedos to Bowser hitting him in the face knocking him out. He then walks over back to Coach Cena, take a pen & signs his name for new team QB.

John: That settles it, welcome to the team.

Donkey Kong: I told you this guy is good, coach