Chapter 3:Riding an Ilu

The next morning, they're legs were in the water Neteyam was holding Tuk while Aonung was macking noise and some creatures come Ag:These are Ilu, if you want to stay here you'll have to ride.

They spit up in groups: Kiri with Rotxo, Tuk and Lo'ak with Tsireya and Neteyam with Aonung

Ag:i wanted to apologize for yesterday, you were right i was being dramatic. Neteyam looked at him a little surprised

He just get on the Ilu, he heard Aonung laugh, he looked at him and show him laughing at his brother

He glared at him, Ag:what? it was funny. Nm:It wasn't, what if he got hurt? He rolled his eyes Ag:make the bond and shut up. He made the bond and felt the Ilu's heart beat, it was different from an Ikran, his streight and the way it breaths, he closed his eyes to feel better

He felt Aonung's hand on his thigh and looked at him, Ag:your possition is wrong. He moved his thigh in the right position but his touch was.. strange. He touched his thigh up and down he then did the same at the other but this time he he was looking at him, Neteyam didn't know what to do.. what was this feeling? He looked infront of him and told the Ilu to go.

He almost lost his grip but thanks to Aonung's help he didn't, when he return Aonung had a proud smile on his face Ag:not bad for your first ride Tey'Tey. Neteyam widen his eyes at the little nickname Nm:Thanks.

Je:so how did it go today? Tk:Lo'ak fell of the Ilu! Lk:Hey! They all started to laughs at him while eating, Ni:Ma'Jake what happend to your hand? Je:oh, ehm.. Ki:I think someone else faild to ride for the first time. Je:Shush! They started laughing again, Jake looked embarrassed Ni:Like father like son i guess.

Sorry it's short but i finish this at 8 am and i'm at schoolso try to understand me -_- i promise the next chapter will be more long!