Chapter 7:don't hurt him please

Nm:Ah! Neteyam moaned again after Aonung bite his thight, Neteyam was covered in red marks and bite marks and Aonung's lips were red and wet for all the kisses

Ag:Neteyam.. Aonung said while placing his hand on Neteyam's cheek and looking at him in the eyes Ag:I- Neteyam's eyes widen as a sudden voice startled them, Je:What the fuck is going on here?! Neteyam looked at his father and mother that were looking at them, Neteyam got up with Aonung that was looking at his parent with a scared look, Ti:Aonung get away from that boy this instant! Tonowari said while grapping his son by the braid and making him go away from the boy who was looking at the older man in terror fearing that he was going to hurt Aonung, Neytiri run to him cheaking the bites and red marks while Jake was glaring at Aonung, Rl:Son what were you thinking? Do you have any idea what you just done?!

Neteyam didn't want Aonung to get in trouble because of him! He can't let this happend he... Nm:HE DIDN'T FORCE ME! he said with his eyes close and his hands together fearing for the reaction of his parent Ti:what did you say boy? Nm:he- he didn't force me i was completly ok with what he was doing...! please don't be mad at him. He said the last words with a shaky voice, Ni:Son look at me in the eyes and tell me he didn't force you. He did what she asked, his mother always know if they're lying by looking at the in the eyes Ni:he's telling the truth.

Je:Neteyam what is the meaning of this? Neteyam looked down at the ground he knew that if he didn't talk Aonung would.. but he was scared that Tonowari would do something to him.. Nm:i was helping Aonung since he was hurt but then we.. we kinda kissed and- just things got out of hands but please don't get mad at Aonung... please. His voice cracked a lot while he was explaining

Neteyam looked at Aonung with worry eyes, he saw Tonowari look at him and then at Aonung, Ti:you still shouldn't do this i remind you that your my son you can't just go around kissing people and mark them. Aonung looked down but then he had the guts to look at his dad in the eyes Ag:Maybe i want to bond with him what are you gonna do about it? Rl:Aonung! Tonowari was ready to slap Aonung but, Neteyam got between them protecting Aonung Nm:Don't hurt him please!

Sorry i'm late! I'm just a little stressed these days but i hope you're going to like this chapter