Agent Whiskey

So like, to set the scene a little bit, you and Jack have been together for a few months (were gonna pretend the other girl doesn't exist and he's not the bad guy) 

You watched Eggsy and Harry walk into the diner after fighting the drug lady's bodyguards off. You looked at Jack,

"Best you stay behind me, Jack, don't want you getting shot again, do we?" You smirked.

"No ma'am." He scoffed.

You walked into the diner, Agent Whiskey trailing behind you.

Harry and Eggsy were standing in front of the counter, Poppy standing in front of them, you lowered your gun.

"Well look what the cat dragged in! Y/N, nice to see you again."

"Wish I could say the feeling was mutual."

"Y/N? Whiskey? Why are you here?"

"Figured you boys would need some backup." You said,

"What a shame, here I was thinking you needed a new job. " She said, frowning.

"I think I'm good, Poppy."

You aimed your gun at her head.

"Woah! Y/N we need her alive." Eggsy said, raising his hands.

"Why? Give me one good reason I should spare this crazy son of a bitch."

"She's the only one that can authorise the cure to save everyone."

You lowered your gun again,

"God damnit."

She smiled at you and whistled.

Your eyes widened, those stupid ass dogs.

"Charlie!"

You rolled your eyes, her bodyguard marched into the room, gun trained on your head.

A singular glint of red light came from the right, good. looks like only one of them is fully charged.

"The offer still stands Y/N. We seem to be in dire need of new guards anyways."

You snarled.

"You boys get that cure, I'll take care of this wanker," You pointed your gun at Charlie.

(My apologies if ur not British, I am)

"Jack you can deal with the dog, right? Not too difficult for you?" You said with mock sympathy.

He rolled his eyes,

The dog growled at Jack,

"Try not to die, yeah?"

He laughed,

"Same goes for you, Y/N."

You laughed and ran out of the door together, the dogs following not too far behind.