Two

"MANI" her aunt yelled as Kimani comes running down the stairs with her jacket in her hand.

Wearing this👇

Her aunt smiled seeing her pretty niece

"PERIODTTT" she said hyping kimani up making her smile showing her pretty pink n white braces and her dimples.

"Gurll come on before u late" her aunt says handing mani her bookbag as she hugs her aunty.

"When will u let that stuff go with ur dad" she spoke to mani handing her fruit snacks from the pantry as mani puts on her jacket and bag.

"When he can give ur money back and apologize for the things he's said to us" she spoke hugging her aunt back.

"Yea he was being an asshole that day too for nothing" Kimani mumbled as her aunt nodded her head letting Kimani go from the hug.

"Yeah ik that's why u with me now" her aunt says making mani smile while walking out the door her aunt right behind her.

"Mani n nem left out the house as the four men watched them from their car shaking their heads.

"Were not gonna hurt her right" lathan asked making polo shrug as he sat back passing the wood to Von.

"Depends on how she acts" Von spoke starting the car as he pulled off following behind them.

"You got your bag lathan "Von asked as he nodded looking out the window.

"Why I gotta go back to doing this dumbass school shit" lathan spoke with a raspy voice making Nahmir laugh.

"Nigga you still-Aht Nahmir your going to" Polo spoke making Nahmir snap towards polo direction.

Go ahead and shut the fu-I'm for real they accepted you late ass hel-Pass da wood" Nahmir mumbled as a they looked at him seeing him mad asl.

"Why yu s-Shut the fuck up talking to me" Namir spoke as he sat back feeling his anger rise up.

———————

"Have a good day mama I love you text me when you make it in class ok" Her tete spoke as she got out the car smiling

"I love you to tete " She spoke shutting the door softly as she threw her book bag over her shoulder as she started walking before hearing someone call out to her.

"HEYY BITCHHH" She heard making her turn around seeing her close friend with her cute brother and his friend walking up.

"HIIII Nae nae" Kimani said running to her as she wrapped her arms around her neck.