INTRODUCTION

☆not proofread☆
August 23 2023
Sugarhill, NYC
2:36 PM

NAILEA AALIYAH REED, was slumped down in her seat at the back of the classroom. "Okay, students, you are free to go, don't forget today's homework!" Mrs. Kallenburg spoke to the entire class as they began packing up. With that remark, nailea was up from her seat, while grabbing her brand new nike backpack and sliding her iPhone 13 into her pocket. And walked out.

" Yo nai ! " a familiar voice yelled from a distant which cause nailea to whip her head around seeing her best friend. David Reyes.

" Heyy David . " She said with a grin on her face. Nailea knew DD hated when people called him by his government name, but she didn't care.

" Yo what I tell you about callin me that? " He said while fixing a curl that was placed above his eyelid. " What I can't call you by your name now? " She teased which caused him to kiss his teeth as they walked out of the school building.

" So what's the word today? " He said wrapping an arm around her shoulder. " I was thinking you could come chill over at my house for a little ." Nailea spoke. " Aii say that, mind if ma bros slide? " He asked pleasantly. Nailea nodded her head as they made their way to her house.

☆|••••••••••|☆

As they arrived to her house, she slipped off her grey oreo 4s and picked them up to take them upstairs, as dd followed along of course. Her mom was at work at the moment so her and dd had the house to themselves until the boys arrived.

" Did you text them yet? " Nailea asked the boy sitting on the chair that was scooted into her vanity. " Yea they said they almost here . " She nodded her head and plugged her charger into her phone. " whatch you tryna do before they get here? " He asked. " I want you to teach me how to play that silly game you guys be playin ." She looked into his eyes as he licked his lips.

Gosh, this boy is so fine.

" 2k? " He chuckled at her slowness. " yea that one ." She spoke as they both got up sycnly and went downstairs to the living room. DD turned on her PS 5 that he had gotten her for her birthday last year. Nailea didn't really use it as much since she had no clue how to. But dd would help her with some of the things she was confused about.

" Okay, so first click triangle ." The boy said while guiding nailea's index finger to press it. " Now what do I do? " One thing about nailea is she did not have the patience so if she we're to learn something new, the process had to be quick. " Hol on ma you gotta choose a character ." DD laughed at the girl, he could tell she was excited to play the game. " I want Ja Morant he my man's ." She said cheesing hard at the screen. " Nah whaa? " DD laughed at the younger girls comment. " I'm js playin ." She turned to look at him dead in the eyes. They held eye contact for a few seconds until they were interrupted by someone banging on the door.

" what happen to polietly knocking on the door ?" Nailea said, rolling her eyes as she got up to open the front door, knowing who it was. " Heyy favss ." She hugged ddot first, then notti. Their like siblings to nai, so there weren't any hard feelings. Whereas nai and dd's relationship was a 'I like you but i aint gon say none' or 'friends with benefits' type shit. " wassgud mh ." Notti said while embracing the side hug.

"Nun much, you?" Nai asked. " I'm chillin ." He replied while walking over to dap up dd. " yo yall playin 2k wit out us? " ddot squinted tryna get a better look at the TV.  " nahh I was jus teachin ha how ta play since she ass at the game ." Dd did his crunchy ah laugh. " not to much on me ." Nai smacked the back of dds head causing him to wince in pain. " ya bought the zaza? " dd asked recovering from the slap, causing ddot to whip it outta his left pocket. " niggas steady getting high damn ." " Shut up, actin like you ain't finna hit too. " notti responded with a mug.

A/n speaks!!!
HEY POOKIES I'm back wit a new story so like and comment up pleaseeee💋 love ya
We might not have a cast update been cus wattpad actin up lately for me but I'll see what I can do.