000

☆not proofread☆
August 23 2023
Sugarhill, NYC
3:06 PM

THE GANG SAT TOGETHER, on the silk couch as they were smoking an almost finished blunt. " I'm high as a bitch bro ." Nai said while passing the blunt to David. " yea you is a bitch. " ddot chuckled; the highness was getting to him because he would've known better to not call nai a bitch.

" you play way too damn much, " she said, waving him off. " ngl, I got the munchies, " notti said, getting up and heading to the door. " imma stop by da deli, ya want anything? " He said, followed by ddot. " jus call me when you get there. " They nodded while walking out the door.

Mintues after notti and ddot had gotten to the deli they called nai to ask what her and dd wanted. dd and nai both got a chopped cheese sum candy, chips and a mango Arizona. She hung up the call and continued watching dd play the game.

Nai looked down at dd noticing him shifting more onto her body. He looked so fine. His eyes were low and red, focused on to the game. She wanted to kiss him that very moment, but who knows what that would have led to.

" what chu starin at me fo ma? " dd said, licking his lips and turning towards her. " I can't look at you now? " She chuckled holding eye contact then breaking it. " can't even hold it huh ." He laughed along with her. His laugh meant everything to Nailea. " I'm finna go live aii? " He said pulling his phone out from his sweatpants.

" Yooo wsg chat ." He said.

ddosamaswife : who the girl dd??

hoesonme : who she??

dds_drawls : fan girls ain't gon like this 😂

" yaa chill on ha, actin like ya ain't be seeing ha on ma lives ." He said while pulling a tray out. " You finna hit again!?! " Her eyes widen at the boy that was already high enough. " them niggas takin to long . " He said rubbing on her thigh. Nai's leg was placed on his thighs, while the other was hanging off the couch. (I hope that's not confusing) .

nasialuvme : yall would look cute together 🤭

qballdaway : yo what's shorty's insta?

" my insta is- " nai said getting cut off by dd. " yo can't have ha shit nigga fyttw. " He said mugging the screen. " bro whyy ?" Nai began to get angry. " I'm not yo bro ." He mugged her. " you doin the most ." She rolled her eyes moving her legs and folding her arms. "I'm sorry ma ." He pulled her legs back.

DDOT_MINE : MA?!?

oyganggg : theys got to be dating bruh

ddsbae : bae why you calling her ma?

ohiopicker :@ddsbae nigga he don't know you💀

DD laughed looking back at the comments. Nai knew she couldn't be mad for long because 1 she folded, like ma??? 2 the comments are hilarious. 3 cus of his cute ass laugh. Nai smirked while covering her smile, she was a a brown skin so you could still see a bit of red when she blushed.

" gotchu smilin and shii ." Dd laughed tickling her feet, causing nai to spring up. " sto-p dd- wait ." ( pause )  She laughed between each breath as he brought his hands up higher. " aii i'm done ." He smiled while nai was huffing and puffing. " what happend to da blunt ." She asked. " Ohh so you want it now??? " He side eyed her. " but nah I'm js playin they said they on their way I'm not gon roll it ." The boy said grabbing the phone and randomly ending the live.

☆☆☆

TIME PASSED BY, and the 2 boys had finally arrived back with the snacks from the deli. Nai jumped up outta dds grip and ran to them only grabbing the bags. " damn no hello? " notti said chasing after her. " fuck took yall so long? " dd asked also getting up from the couch. " Nah we met these fine shortys by the deli and we exchanged digits wit them . " ddot said eating hot cheetos.

" aii my sons got rizz huh??? " dd dapped him up. " yall are cringe ." Nai faked gag. " Shut up monkey ." Notti said receiving a back slap from nai. " bitch ass nigga . " She walked back with dd sitting in the position they were in before.

It was getting dark outside so the boys decided to dip leaving nai all by herself since her mom was at work and her older brother elijah was out of town for a while.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !!!

HEY BOOKIES HOW YA LIKE THIS STORY  and jus so yall know I don't like silent readers so comment and vote 💋.