Redeemed Bandit

{Request by demoniccharls }

     "Get back here you little thief!" Bull yelled as a robber had taken his gems. He ran as fast as he could, until the thief tripped, dropping all the gems. "Got you now you little-" "WAIT- MERCY-" the bandit said. He pulled off his mask to reveal his face.
"What's your name, so I can put it on your tombstone" Bull said. He popped his knuckles, ready to beat the shit out of Colt
"Colt" He said, trying to shakily get up from the ground. His ankle hurt from where he fell, so it was hard to get steady. Bull felt pity for the shorter. He noticed that Colt was roughed up a bit, had dirty bandages, and clothes slightly torn.
"...You can leave" He said, putting his fists down. "But give those back" he pointed to the gems. Colt looked down, but gave them back.
Bull went through them, and gave him two. He looked shocked. Not only was he free, but he didn't get hurt.
"Next time, try to run faster. Now get out of my face before I actually hurt ya".
Colt ran away, scared for near death, happy for freedom. Bull went back to town, going back to where he got robbed. The sun went down as they parted their ways

4 years later

Colt sighed as he looked at the badge in his hand. He stopped being a bandit two years prior, and decided to become a sheriff. It was hard work, but he did it anyways.  He decided to lay back in his chair and rest his eyes, seeing as there was nothing else to do.

Soon a knock was at his door. "Uh, Colt? There is a new person in town and the mayor wants you to show him around" a person said from the other side of the door.  'Of course' he thought. He pulled himself out of the chair and walked to the door. "Where is the new person" he replied tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he slowly looked up. "Right here" the person said as he stepped out of the way to reveal Bull. "I'll leave you two be" he said as he walked away.

"Well hey there Colt." Bull said, a smug look on his face. Colt gulped. "I don't think I caught your name..."he shyly replied. "Bull. My name is Bull" he replied as he stuck out his hand to shake. Colt shakily shook it as he felt himself panic. "Been a long time, no longer a bandit I see" Bull said. "nOpe!" Colt's voice cracked. He clears his throat and tries again. "Nope! Not- not a bandit anymore-" he stuttered. He didn't know what to say. "You look nervous. Maybe we could go for a drink sometime" Bull said. Colt felt his heart pounding in his chest. "S-sure" he weakly replied. "Let me show you around first though" he said as he tried to play it cool.

This would be fun

Thank you for the request! I hope you liked the story :)

Sorry if I didn't do it well, I'm not too good at this