Episode V: Invasion

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Gah!" I screamed in pain as I collapsed onto the floor after taking a powerful punch.

"Your form is still quite sloppy but you're improving, now I want you to practice the techniques on the training bot," My mentor instructed.

A doorway opens up revealing the training bot armed with a baseball bat, using holographic technology it turned itself into a thug.

The robot charged toward me and charged up its momentum to swing the baseball bat at my head.

I cannot rush this as I needed to wait for the exact right moment to counter his attack. Right when he was about to swing the bat at my head, I leaned far enough to the point where the bat was inches from my skull.

Using the momentum, I cross-punched the thug causing him to drop the bat and cover his face giving me an opening for the finishing blow.

Grabbing his shoulder blades, I kneed him in the stomach and front-kicked his skull causing him to plummet into the floor.

"Nicely done," He complimented.

"Thank you... Batman," I replied and he nodded.

"Just don't get too ahead of yourself, wait, hold on..." He said until he gets a call from someone.

"I understand... Well, Y/N, we're going to have to call it for a day. You've got a job from your Contractor," He informed me.

"What is it?" I asked while stretching out my arms and legs.

"It would seem that your mission with the group of former Justice Knights has grabbed the attention of one of the heads of the Tawagata Justice League, Kwon Eunbi, and they're not too pleased losing one of their best groups of heroes." He explained and I chuckled.

"What else is new?" I asked.

"Miss Jennie Kim needs your expertise once again, their scouts reported that Eunbi is leading a group of Justice Knights to storm the rebel hideout, and we need you to stop them if we're going to keep up this fight against Hoseok, or at least help them escape." He explained and I nodded.

Grabbing all of my gear, I locked and loaded my rifle with a 50 caliber bullet, and sheath my katanas, shurikens, and daggers.

"Consider it done," I replied and he nodded.

"Good luck, rookie," He said.

Exiting Wayne Tower, I head up the stairs to the rooftop where I order the bat computer to call in my ride.

About ten seconds later, my F-35B Lightning II swoops in and switches to VTOL before automatically opening the canopy for me.

Jumping inside by doing the sickest backflip, I closed the canopy, set the coordinates, and fly over to the rebel hideout at the speed of sound.