cp 3 "it was him"

(sorry if the chapters
before this one were short, enjoy this one! 😇)

--------------

Neteyams pov:

it was a long and exausting flight just as expected and finally i had arrived.
i slowly got off my ikran as i watched the Metkayina people form a crowd around me wich made me think of the time i first came here with my family, and you could say that it made me slighty uncomfortable.

i looked around searching for my brother with his lovely wife but doesnt see any kind of tall figure that looked like him untill he heared a loud excitig call out

?:"Big bro!"-

i heared as i turned my head to see my brother lo'ak walking towards me, he embraced me in a brotherly hug and said'
"im so happy to see you"

i hugged him back and replied with excitement to finally see him again.
"Lo'ak! my baby brother how are you-,"

me and lo'ak had spoken a few words until i looked up after hearing a soft welcoming voice greet me'
?:"hello teya welcome back~"

i couldn't help but smile as i heared the nickname' knowing it could only be Tsireya's voice.

i smiled and greeted her with the 'i see you' sign' and while i lowered my few to her arms my smile would only grew bigger when i saw who she was carrying.

"...Mayane~..."

i called out the name of their daughter wich tsireya was holding in a gentle voice and immediately walked up to her asking if for the premission to hold her.
tsireya handed me their daughter, and i almost cried of happiness seeing how good the little family was doing
"shes beautiful, she looks just like yo-"

i tried to speak until i got interupted by everyones nervous faces that turned around as they watched someone walk up to me.
on that moment i heared a deep voice call out my name

"Neteyam?..."

i turned my head and my jaw dropped a little' as i watched the tall tattooed Metkayina that had walked up to me was'

"...Ao'nung?..."

pov: Ao'nung

i slowly stepped trough the crowd towards the figure, i couldnt help but feel extreamly nervous about who it could be after seeing the green coloured ikran.

just one step closer and i could see who the figure was,

my heart stopped as i saw his darker blue skin and his familiar face and body standing in frond of me, i slightly ghasped without any sound in shock.
it was save to say that i felt like i had woken up in one of the many dreams i have had through the years, a dream were i met the one again i had desired most for,

then i finally spoke up and called out his name and seeing his stunned face as i did.

"neteyam' you came back.."

it was hard to controll my emotiond and how badly i wanted to tightly embrace him into a hug and cry out of happiness but all i could do was keep it cool and offer him some comfort after his long flight.

"...you must be exausted, let me help you to a pod.."

i stepped up to the stunned boy as he and his brother agreed to help me carry his stuff to his new Metkayinas stay.
as we arrived at the pod
i put his things down and looked at neteyam with wide eyes still couldn't believe what i saw and thought'
-he really came back?-

i snapped from my thoughts as i heared the boy speak towards me.

Neteyam: "thanks for helping me, i will u pack my things now"

"right- right, ill leave it up to you to decorate the pod, meet me later at mine' we gotta catch up on a lot~"

i grinned as i spoke out towards
Neteyam, and left the pod to give him some space

-------

~1 hours later~

-------

Neteyams pov:

i had decorated the place i stayed at for a while with all my things and groaned out a sigh, i felt so drained from the flight and decided to sit down
"..phew~, finally done,"

i leaned back to relax as i sat down and started to think about Ao'nung and his appearance, you could say that i surely watched him from head to toe with full attention on him.

-Ao'nung looked great in his new wear, ...i forgot he was an olo'eyktan for a second.. his tattoos look amezing it makes him so masculine and...-
.,.
.
...." attractive"....

i covered my mouth with my hand as my face lid up with a slight blush' thinking about Ao'nungs changes made me so flustered for no reason,
yes i was awfully fond with how his new appearance looked like but it was not the right timing.

"what am i doing, i should be seeing Ao'nung and catch up with him now hes probably waiting on me..."

-------

Neteyam got up and went to see the olo'eyktan,
.,.
Ao'nung smiled to see the boys arrival and gladly welcomed neteyam inside his pod.
Ao'nung had invited him for some dinner since it was pretty late and Neteyam had yet not eaten anything, while they were eating the two decided to catch up with eachother

Neteyam sat in frond of ao'nung enjoying the company they gave eachother and realised how his mate didn't join their dinner and wondered where they were'

----------------------

Neteyam:
" Ao'nung?.. "

he tilted his head and his tail began to wag slowly

" where is your mate? why won't they join us?"

---

Ao'nung:
"hm? what is it?"

he saw his curious expression on Neteyams face and heared the boy ask a question, one wich made Ao'nung jump a little as he felt a knot growing in his throat and did not know what to answer on.

"mate?.....i uhm.."

----------------------

Neteyams pov:

i saw the males nervous body language and i started wondered if i asked something too personal,

-did his mate pass? ..... or.. did he never-'
.,.
no this can't be... right?...-
.
.

-what if he never mated because of me?'-
------------------------

(hai hai i hope you liked this long chapter, make sure to give me tips and tricks 😊 and again thank you for reading!

im having a bit of a break, cp4 up soon)