Prologue

It's just them, lonesome in a world until they press play. Joined by one other, but so be it, they have to go. The characters that bring forth our journey, one to never forget.
As games they hop on from, three turned to two, yelling and screaming became quickly disguised again, a wave of what shall we do now?
"I'm bored," they declare, "what ever shall we do?" In moments the idea sparks, a lightbulb might as well appear just about their temple. The gleams of daylight might just glimmer away, bidding goodbye. Would they soon know somebody would rather linger..
"Aha!" One of them declares, the idea still bright and early, "what if play this?" A game to bully, a game to punch and pick. One where entertainment is pure evil to others. I bet you, dear one, must be wondering, but now with answers clear as a Google search, story speaks for itself. Then, may we dramatize forth: Benny. Amidst the rising bloodshed with others, he stood out among the rest, a frog hoodie, and clothes only a pajama day gone wrong could describe it.
"Let's target Benny," they suggest, a menacing tone blanketed beneath any true form of fun. "Let's," the other agrees, "I guess Benny will be bullied a bit today." A crowd of fog cleared, with four eyes set on a squirrel hater.