Ch-8 "Mountain Climbing"

"I don't need a help, i can stand on my own"

"Chapter 8"

The Forest Activity started as students whom participates gather around to meet Ms. Lee. "Welcome to the Forest Activity Trip!, our first activity will be called Mountain climbing, we will be climbing a mountain up there! and who ever reaches there first will receive a badge! which is going to be a pus 2 for your report card" Ms. Lee stated as students started cheering..

"Oh my god, why just plus 2 points? it should atleast be 4 or 5, as it will be very hard for us to climb in such a tall mountain" Jisoo complains.

"Hm yeah, your right Jisooyaa, maybe the upcoming activities will give us more higher points" Seulgi said.

"Well whatever it is, let's just enjoy this great opportunity, besides it will also help us lose weight" Jisoo stated

"I myself really needs to lose weight gosh" Seulgi claimed as Jisoo laughs.

Hobi then suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Hey guys, having fun?" Hobi asks while smiling

"Oh hi, who is he jisooyaa?" Seulgi asks

"Oh this is Hobi, my childhood friend, we grew up together" Jisoo claimed

"Wow, hi handsome" Seulgi flirts and winks while hobi started blushing..

The mountain climbing started, it has already been 20 or 30 minutes since they started.

"I'm tired" Jisoo claimed as she stops for a while and drinks a water to refreshen her up and wipes her sweats away.

"You need some exercise shorty" Jungkook teased earning a glare from the girl

"Whatever titan" Jisoo teased back

"I'm not a titan shorty" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yes you are" Jisoo replied.

"Jisoo...you need a help?" Eunwoo asks

"I don't need a help, i can stand on my own" Jisoo replied back

Without knowing, Jisoo suddenly got tripped by a rock while walking, but gladly she got caught by.....Taehyung!, whom already facing her...their faces was only 2 inch apart as his long hands were holding her waist.

Jisoo stood up..."Th..thank you" She said

"Be careful" Taehyung stated as he continued walking

"Oh my gosh, Jisooyaa" Seulgi said as she started teasing her friend from that incident earlier up until the evening comes..

"Only 1 hour left! the fastest person that comes first on the top will be the winner!" Ms. Lee announced as students began to walk faster...and faster....

Jisoo didn't let her be slow like a turtle, she fasten her walk as she walks passed 10 students that are leading the way earlier.. now, she's the one leading the way..

But that happiness only last for a minute, when one student intentionally pushed her causing her to fall...luckily she didn't roll down the mountain, or else it will be a total disaster..

That studet, was Sana Minotozaki who was happened to be Jungkook's biggest admirer..

"What the heck is that?!" Jisoo shouts

"Tsk..loser" Sana replied and continued walking..

Hobi and Seulgi then helped her stand up, they were shock to see how her knee started to bleed as she got hitted by a rock hardly.

"Jisooyaa, your knee is bleeding, we should stop walking, let me treat you" Seulgi stated which make the girl mad..

"It's okay seulgi i'm okay" Jisoo said

"Jisooyaa don't be stubborn, your knee might get infected if we let it bleed" Hobi said

Jisoo sighs as she cannot win over 2 friends..

"Fine" Jisoo replied as Seulgi and Hobi let her sat down the ground..

"What happen?" Jungkook came along with the 3 boys..

"Sana pushed her, she's bleeding can't you see?" Seulgi said in a mad tone.

"Jisooyaa, it's all done, it's better if we go down the mountain and let your legs rest" Hobi exclaimed

"Okay, help me stand up i can walk" Jisoo said

Hobi and Seulgi helped her to stand up, Jisoo tries to walk, but she failed

"OUCH!" Jisoo shouts.

Just then, in a very shocking moment...Jungkook lifts her up into a bridal style walking continuously even though the girl complains.

"Yahhh put me down!" Jisoo yelled

"If i put you down you will just get hurt again" Jungkook replied while he faced her

"i-i can walk, i don't need your help" Jisoo said

"You can't" Jungkook shortly replied making the girl felt annoyed..

After some hours, they reached their tent..Jungkook place the sleeping Jisoo on her bed as she got to slept while Jungkook was carrying her.

Jungkook place the sleeping Jisoo on her bed as she got to slept while Jungkook was carrying her

Jungkook suddenly released a slight smile looking at Jisoo sleeping cutely...

Jungkook put the strand of her behind Jisoo's ear to again have a glance of the beautiful girl's face..

"Sleep tight shorty" Jungkook in a low tone

TO BE CONTINUED