Confessions

[EVERYONE IS ONLINE]

Luz: Ajakdbsa

Hunter: who broke Luz??

Amity: not me-

Gus: Im with matty

Willow: Im with Boscha!!

Amity: Why are you with boscha..

Willow: We are trying to be friends Amity.

Amity: Like that will happen. I burnt her ego so much she wanted to dissapear from existence.

Luz: You what.

Amity: Uhmm..

[AMITY HAS DELETED ONE MESSAGE]

Luz: Amity wtf was that.

Eda: woah kid. Don't swear-

Luz: I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT. AMITY BLIGHT WHAT THE FUCK?!

Amity: Luz I changed-

Willow: BUT THAT WAS ONLY LAST WEEK?! 

Amity: ...

Luz: You know what Amity?! I want to take a break. WE'RE OVER.

Amity: LUZ WAIT- 

[LUZ HAS WENT OFFLINE]

Willow: damn Blight. Look what you did to her.

Amity: I didn't mean to-!

Hunter: I'll go check on her...

________________________________________________________________________

Luz's POV: 

After turning my scroll off, I curled into a ball, feeling hurt from what Amity did. I thought she was a different person now... but I guess not. Was she just nice around me? Or was it just her bullying Boscha?? I was take out of my thoughts when I heard tapping at the glass. "Hooty go away..." I then heard chirping. The chirping of flapjack.. "Luz.. It's me and Flap, we wanted to check on you" I got up wiping my face with my sleeve and opened the window "hey hunter..." My voice broke as he got in. I went back to sitting on my sleeping bag bed, and brouht my knees to my chest.

"You feeling okay?" He asked me, I shook my head no and he pulled me into a hug suprising me. "Speak about this to no one. Got it?" I smiled and nodded, leaning into the hug. Just as we got comfortable King ran into the room going straight to me. "Hey king.." "LUZ AS THE KING OF- DEMONS I COMMAND YOU NOT TO BE SAD:[" He yelled looking upset. "Aww.. King.." I sat up a little and pulled king into my lap, then relaxing again. "When Eda comes in she's gonna kill us all isn't she?" I asked. "Probably" Hunter replied.

________________________________________________________________________

[HUNTER AND 3 OTHERS ARE ONLINE]

Hunter: Guys dw, Luz is okay rn.

Gus: Are you with her?