Mental Health checkkk

[WILLOW IS ONLINE]

Willow: @Everyone

[EVERYONE IS ONLINE]

Raine: ??00

Darius: Why have we been taged.

Willow: Mental health check.

Darius: Oh.

[RAINE AND 2 OTHERS HAVE WENT OFFLINE]

Darius: Raine. Get your ass online.

Eda: Darius- You should probably check on them.

Darius: On it.

[DARIUS HAS WENT OFFLINE]

______________________________
WARNING: angst<3
(When I write i base it off my mental health btw<3)
Raines POV:

"Not again. You can't do this to them again.." Raine muttered to themself. No one was there it was just Raine. They were at the edge of a cliff only Raine and Darius knew about. Sometimes when they were younger the pair would go here to calm down or take a break from life. But sometimes Darius would be begging Raine to step away from the edge. This time it was just Raine. No one else was there. They opened their scroll to deliver one last message.

______________

[DARIUS AND RAINE ARE ONLINE]

Darius: Where the fuck are you Raine-?!

Raine: Somewhere only we know..<3

Darius: Raine..

Eda: what do they mean Darius-?!

Darius: ...

Raine: Im sorry. I'm sorry everyone, I couldn't be a good enough friend, parent or lover but I wish and hope I will in the next life. Dont miss me too much, Eda, Darius and Hunter; Take care of yourselves okay? Don't do what I done. I love you all <3.

Darius: RAINE STEP AWAY FROM THE FUCKING EDGE!

Raine: Im sorry Darius. Goodbye, forever.

Eda: WHAT THW FUCK DO YOU MEAN RAINESTORM?!

[RAINE HAS WENT OFFLINE]

Darius: no no not again fuck no way am I loosing them.

[DARIUS HAS WENT OFFLINE]

_____________________________

RAINES POV:

I dropped my scroll and smiled walking closer to the edge and started humming. I hummed my favourite song; Somewhere only we know.. then I started singing it.

"I walked across an empty land.. I knew the pathway like the back of my hand" Footsteps aproched. "I felt the earth beneath my feet Sat by the river and it made me complete.." I heard Darius's voice yelling. "Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm gettin' old, and I need something to rely on" The footsteps stopped as I walked to the edge and Darius started singing. "So, tell me when you're gonna let me in.. I'm gettin' tired, and I need somewhere to begin.." I smiled and looked at Darius. He was tearing up and continued the lyrics, realizing it was my final wish. "I came across a fallen tree i felt the branches of it looking at me" He paused and I continued. "Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?" He was still crying. So I just continued to sing, the pain was about to be gone. "Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm gettin' old, and I need something to rely on" Darius sniffed and continued the lyrics pulling me away from the edge hugging me. I started to tear up aswell.. "So, tell me when you're gonna let me in I'm gettin' tired, and I need somewhere to begin.." Darius took a shakey breath. "And if you have a minute, why don't we go, talk about it somewhere only we know?" I smiled. Walking backwards to the edge. "This could be the end of everything. So, why don't we go, Somewhere only we know." I was at the edge again. "Somewhere only we know..." Darius looked up at me after singing that lyric and I fell backwards. Letting the air guide me. "RAINE NO-" He tried to stop me but fell to his knees looking over the edge. I repeated the last lyric in my head. "Somewhere only we know..."

<3